mr enderman 22

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
we can all agree that waterrun sucks, honestly pq does better at being a parkour map, it has a worse pit than dr_office, having to wait in a single room to do nothing but taunt is boring, i wanna actually play deathrun not sit in a room for like 5 minutes straight/ 2nd problem, the traps are just straight trash, goodluck killing people using traps that are like 2 inches wide ( of course this not all traps, some are good but you know what i mean ) / 3rd problem, the map looks like an absolute dumpsterfire, heck pq looked better than this crap, its like they didnt even try to make it look good/ in all seriousness this map is not great, and they decided to remove chipper over this crap which played better, hope you can all agree with me on this because this isnt a map that should be on the server, the only reason its on the server is because people are playing it, and they'd prefer a map thats just is absolute trash over a masterpiece of a map, pq for example: a map that had so much love and effort put into it, and scooby doo (honestly dont know why people hated that map): a map that takes insperation from one of the best cartoons back then that we had, and also put in alot of effort, i know its not easy making a good deathrun map but lets be honest the map creators of waterrun didnt really put that much effort into it

• Troll
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

Zombina

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
we can all agree that waterrun sucks, honestly pq does better at being a parkour map, it has a worse pit than dr_office, having to wait in a single room to do nothing but taunt is boring, i wanna actually play deathrun not sit in a room for like 5 minutes straight/ 2nd problem, the traps are just straight trash, goodluck killing people using traps that are like 2 inches wide ( of course this not all traps, some are good but you know what i mean ) / 3rd problem, the map looks like an absolute dumpsterfire, heck pq looked better than this crap, its like they didnt even try to make it look good/ in all seriousness this map is not great, and they decided to remove chipper over this crap which played better, hope you can all agree with me on this because this isnt a map that should be on the server, the only reason its on the server is because people are playing it, and they'd prefer a map thats just is absolute trash over a masterpiece of a map, pq for example: a map that had so much love and effort put into it, and scooby doo (honestly dont know why people hated that map): a map that takes insperation from one of the best cartoons back then that we had, and also put in alot of effort, i know its not easy making a good deathrun map but lets be honest the map creators of waterrun didnt really put that much effort into it
-1 STOP MAKING SUGGESTIONS!!!

arctic dino

Mapper
having to wait in a single room to do nothing but taunt is boring, i wanna actually play deathrun not sit in a room for like 5 minutes straight
Killbind button:
suit-slideshow-man-in-suit-sitting.gif

Hiiglane

-1, waterrun is far from a map that should be removed from the current map rotation, and we don't need to be losing maps with the pool already so limited nowadays. That and it's the hardest map with a focus on platforming left in rotation other than neonoir. For players who like practicing a map and getting better, and or just like intense skill challenges, it should probably be kept.

I guess I'll also note the misconception about the pit. Yes, the pit IS boring, but you gotta consider that the time in the pit is equivalent to how long you usually spend dead in a round, if you weren't in the pit, you'd just be spectating living players. That and you can just kb or walk into the knife if you get tired of waiting around as the map will respawn you when someone reaches the end.

There have been a lot of requests to remove maps and although I do not like the map, I wouldn't recommend removing it.

Last edited:
  • Dumb
Reactions: Sore
-1 Once again, there are so many suggestions to remove maps. Also, you can just killbind or die to the spy knife if you don't want to sit in the pit for so long.

Last edited:
You said that the map creators of waterrun didn't really put effort into it which is rather questionable because it's actually quite the contrary. The map has a lot of effort put into it unlike certain maps.