mr enderman 22

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
we can all agree that waterrun sucks, honestly pq does better at being a parkour map, it has a worse pit than dr_office, having to wait in a single room to do nothing but taunt is boring, i wanna actually play deathrun not sit in a room for like 5 minutes straight/ 2nd problem, the traps are just straight trash, goodluck killing people using traps that are like 2 inches wide ( of course this not all traps, some are good but you know what i mean ) / 3rd problem, the map looks like an absolute dumpsterfire, heck pq looked better than this crap, its like they didnt even try to make it look good/ in all seriousness this map is not great, and they decided to remove chipper over this crap which played better, hope you can all agree with me on this because this isnt a map that should be on the server, the only reason its on the server is because people are playing it, and they'd prefer a map thats just is absolute trash over a masterpiece of a map, pq for example: a map that had so much love and effort put into it, and scooby doo (honestly dont know why people hated that map): a map that takes insperation from one of the best cartoons back then that we had, and also put in alot of effort, i know its not easy making a good deathrun map but lets be honest the map creators of waterrun didnt really put that much effort into it

• Troll
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

Gangeran

Banned
Waterrun isn't as bad as people think it is. Just like someone mentioned before, just killbind or die to the spy knife if you don't want to stay in the pit. It's quite simple.

Last edited:

mr enderman 22

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
im tired of playing it, people on the servers are tired of playing it, its shit, its a failure of a map and here are the reasons people want to keep it in
1. its a "good map"

5de42bfbcd48a.jpg

what about this looks good, the traps suck, only some of them are good and the map just looks unfinished
----------------------------------
2. we want parkour players to have a map they can enjoy
you have pq already, which is a way better map than waterrun, honestly pq is what waterrun could've been, but nope we got this shit instead
i can guarantee you there are players, many players who think this map sucks and i agree
its genuinly shit, its so shit it makes dr skibidi toilet look good, and about them removing chipper, they removed it because no one played it, one thats dumb and two i genuinly liked it and wish it was re-added and this map remove, but instead chipper was removed and not this failure
im not a hater, its just genuinly shit and should be put six feet under where this map fucking belongs

Last edited:

Pot Head Wabbit

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
+1 wack ass boring parkour map, basically impossible for 90% of the server with only one life and only slightly better with more lives

MoonCancer

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
-1 learn to jump and control your momentum while in the air. Your definition of "parkour" is more than likely 1 small jump section while the rest of the map is hold W

Zzzzzz

Reactions: Sir Trooper

Sore

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
It's fun when you beat it once, but this map itself is just that plain bad and everything is just that fine it's made in 2019. or 2020?
Still neutral for me and idk? you have probably skill issue? Could've given a better reason so i can +1.
My vote is

0-/+

NotFred sucks at dr

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I don't mind it being removed. It's not my favorite parkour map, far from it. But I don't hate it. Map has decent challenge and I like the fact that Hale can choose the mini.

0-/+ from me here.

Reactions: crubf and Sore

SIS

Uncharitable Spy
Skial should keep this map, it offers different techniques to do with parkour such as strafing, jump timing, that one weird crouch "jump" thing near the end, and possibly surfing in some cases, it allows newbies to learn the ropes of platforming and the many other things you can do here. I certainly enjoyed my time on this map when I was first learning parkour, It is always frustrating to fail at things and this map is no exception (I'm not saying this is a tutorial map, this map is hard.).