Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think we should try to keep our non-custom servers as vanilla as possible, and these crits do not occur on valve servers. This is a big difference, and I think it should be removed just so that the servers are still vanilla and equal to valve servers in that aspect. Besides that, why does the already winning team need a boost? In my opinion, its a little bit ridiculous.

I have put a poll above, I would like to see other people's opinions on this.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I happen to like my cap crits, it really makes people strive to get the intel and actually play the objective rather than obtain points and better KDs on hlstats.
It'll be a -1 for me.

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
but people run right for the intel on valve servers all the time and theres no cap crits

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
but people run right for the intel on valve servers all the time and theres no cap crits
I'm going to have to actually hop on to a valve server to make a better assessment. On Turbine+ | US, the second everyone is set free, it's like a herd of bulls, crossfire of grenades almost instantly.

Last edited:

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Meh. I'm 0 on this. A few seconds of crits was never a big deal to me IMO. Even if I am on the receiving end of them.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
the crits-on-cap is technically vanilla, Valve must've recently set tf_ctf_bonus_time on their servers to 0