XxxPr1CklYP3n1SxxX

Mildly Menacing Medic
Is what the title says, There used to be a glitch where the Miku model was occasionally red instead of the usual blue wich got patched out when her model was changed. This is a thread to bring that glitch back as a lot of people i spoke to on the server would really like to see that again so im making this thread for official support of this. I have already managed to track down the old model and heard from Maple that such a implementation wouldnt be hard to achieve.

TL;DR revert a model change on a boss

★Major Pootis Steeljaw☆

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
thats the point
its a challenge to beat an engi as miku, it doesnt need a change
either get good or play someone else
I understand that part of the challenge in it is to ' get good. ' But A few bosses can't even get past a sentry in the vent.
Miku
Nepgear
And Snake all have this issue, as Miku/Nepgear/Animegarbage doesn't have any kind of stun, and that it's hard to focus the engie when there is a disruptive airblast-pyro spamming you out of the way.

Snake's main issue here, is that he has a penalty to building damage, which.. Doesn't make sense, as Metal Gear Solid is based around fighting Mech's.
My solution, would be to give Mario/Predator's building bonus to snake, or to get rid of his penalty as a whole.
Predator doesn't even really need the building damage, as he can circumvent them entirely via cloak.

• Dumb
Reactions: Jermaphobe

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
I understand that part of the challenge in it is to ' get good. ' But A few bosses can't even get past a sentry in the vent.
Miku
Nepgear
And Snake all have this issue, as Miku/Nepgear/Animegarbage doesn't have any kind of stun, and that it's hard to focus the engie when there is a disruptive airblast-pyro spamming you out of the way.

Snake's main issue here, is that he has a penalty to building damage, which.. Doesn't make sense, as Metal Gear Solid is based around fighting Mech's.
My solution, would be to give Mario/Predator's building bonus to snake, or to get rid of his penalty as a whole.
Predator doesn't even really need the building damage, as he can circumvent them entirely via cloak.
Changing bosses due to vents or similar camp spots in a small number of maps make no sense. Target the engineer. Bait him out. Cap.

Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

★Major Pootis Steeljaw☆

Changing bosses due to vents or similar camp spots in a small number of maps make no sense. Target the engineer. Bait him out. Cap.
I get where you're coming from, but like said, it's specifically hard to target the engie in maps like mario kart due to a few things
A: The massive density of players surrounding the engie, forming a meat-shield of sorts.
B: Disruptive pyro's airblast-spamming the boss out of the way
C: It's difficult to cap whereas there are more than two players alive.

Edit: I just suggest removing mario-kart and egypt entirely.

• Dumb
Reactions: Jermaphobe

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Why don't you just pick another boss to play as then?
Certainly, you don't need to play the same exact boss on every single map right? You can at the very least flex 1 or 2 other bosses that are better tailored to other maps that your main boss performs poorly at. Isn't that one of the major points of having multiple bosses?

★Major Pootis Steeljaw☆

Why don't you just pick another boss to play as then?
Certainly, you don't need to play the same exact boss on every single map right? You can at the very least flex 1 or 2 other bosses that are better tailored to other maps that your main boss performs poorly at. Isn't that one of the major points of having multiple bosses?
At the very least. I hope that a boss selection update could occur, since picking ' Random ' doesn't let you choose which bosses to exclude, that way I don't get stuck with the worst ones on the tier list.

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
At the very least. I hope that a boss selection update could occur, since picking ' Random ' doesn't let you choose which bosses to exclude, that way I don't get stuck with the worst ones on the tier list.
Then don't pick random? Choose from the group of bosses that you're good with yourself rather than having the game do it for you. There are individual options for that sole reason.

Also I know it's already declined but -1, model's fine the way it is, there's no reason to switch back to the old one simply for a color variant.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Make a new thread for any other suggestions you may have. The original suggestion is Declined,

★Major Pootis Steeljaw☆

Then don't pick random? Choose from the group of bosses that you're good with yourself rather than having the game do it for you. There are individual options for that sole reason.

Also I know it's already declined but -1, model's fine the way it is, there's no reason to switch back to the old one simply for a color variant.
My apologies, Stove. I was just asking it as a nice quality of life change for the public, since I've heard countless people complaining they got a bad boss, or one they didn't want to play, and they intentionally throw. Sorry man.