Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
idk about keyboards but I recommend either the Steel Series RAW Sensei or the Razer Deathadder 2013 are things I'd recommend for mice.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Everyone is going to have a different answer. Mouse and keyboard are a preference thing. Just go to newegg and look through their highest rating peripherals.

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
I have a Logitech G510 keyboard, works like a charm. You can also change its color (has LED lights).

I also have a Logitech G500 mouse, which always works like a charm.

It's personal preference though..

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'll weigh the answers. I'd just like to hear who has relied on what. For budget, it is a present so it can go a little high but not insanely pricey

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'll weigh the answers. I'd just like to hear who has relied on what. For budget, it is a present so it can go a little high but not insanely pricey
Yo forget budgets and weighing shit check this shit out
throw that grimy-ass sticky-ass germy-ass biological hazard of a keyboard out the window because big bro logitech got you covered
features:
  • no more shit all over your keyboard
  • cat hair, DNA, kush, nothin
  • you can wash it or soak it or hell probably hit it with a brick and it comes out just fine
  • I could kill a man with this keyboard and the evidence would just wash right off
In summary I use and aggressively recommend this computer product.

Reactions: Someone.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Shouldn't you give that to Meow? All his Yiff will destroy any keyboard

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I have a Logitech G510 keyboard, works like a charm. You can also change its color (has LED lights).

I also have a Logitech G500 mouse, which always works like a charm.

It's personal preference though..
+1 on the keyboard. Have G510 myself. Awesome device.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
everyone has their own favourite gear but at least when it comes to mice there are some that are simply more accurate than others

some really good ones that a lot of pros use (the ones that make money by killing in video games): logitech g400, razer deathadder and zowie fk (which i have)

out of those 3 the fk is probably the most durable (even though my opinion is a bit biased)

i would suggest getting a keyboard with mechanical switches (there's no going back to the filthy rubber domes)

there are a lot of different cherry mx switches (i use blues, they are clicky and great for typing and gaming) but it's all a matter of preference

idaeanat

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
I agree with jwso, a mechanical keyboard is a must if you're upgrading from domes. MX Reds and blacks are linear and good for gaming, but if you want more tactile feedback, go for browns, clears, or blues.

Check out the new Corsair RGB keyboards, the k95 has macro keys and looks amazing.

Don't know about its accuracy or the tech specs on my mouse, but the Steelseries sensei is super comfortable to game with.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Got Cr33p's recommendations...at least for now. When I get a PC next summer I most likely will upgrade the mouse to a logitech but the one I got is pretty solid

Reactions: PsychoRealm