Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
My son just bought the oculus rift S, going to give it a go soon, just finding the time. My spare time at the moment is spent playing doom eternal, kinda go hooked into it. Not quite as good as Doom 16, but it's growing on me.

Reactions: Toxik

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Median, 26

21 City/ 31 Highway

3.9L is like, 19 City/ 28 Highway or around there
It's a good job that fuel prices are cheap in the US, I was just looking - the US 55c a litre - the UK $1.34 a litre. Hence why I drive a 1.3

san7890

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Good friend of mine has one. Says it's an absolutely amazing experience and is very comfortable. 1-1 motion controls. Can fit even if you have a big head or wear glasses.
To be fair, they say not to wear prescription glasses if you have an Index. Otherwise, you can scratch the lens and make them useless. I had to shell out about $100 for prescription inserts for my Index. It still doesn't totally resolve the issue but that's the toll for having bad eyesight.

• Wow
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

InFrognito Mode

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I got an iPod Shuffle 4th Gen, I enjoy it, but I should have gone for the iPod Nano 7th Gen instead so I can have 16GB instead of 2GB cause I filled my Shuffle up already, and thats not even a quarter of my albums.

Node

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I got an iPod Shuffle 4th Gen, I enjoy it, but I should have gone for the iPod Nano 7th Gen instead so I can have 16GB instead of 2GB cause I filled my Shuffle up already, and thats not even a quarter of my albums.
I never realized how much music files take up. Before I switched to Spotify I would always fill up my ipod. It always sucked having to go through all of my music to figure out which ones I didn't mind deleting