smurfking

Banned
Hye, ive been playing your VSH servers since 2015-2016 ish. i always loved them and it is those servers that made me fall in love with tf2. almost all my hours are on that server. i mainly play VSH Military Area EU.

recently i noticed changes to my favorite classes. Sniper, Spy and Demo. its honestly sad to see them almost unusable. ive spend many and many hours trying to perfect these classes in VSH. but rn i just feel like they are so useless. everyone notices it and thats why everyone now the only classes played are Scout, Soldier, Pyro or Engi. of course some people still play other classes but its fully stacked with those. i feel like being hale is way too easy but also just so boring. chasing Trolldiers and Scouts the whole game just makes it dull and boring. i really hope you take the recent changes into a count cuz im not enjoying it anymore which breaks my heart.
i used to be able to sit in that server for 4 hours+ but now i get bored after 3 games. trickstabbing isn't worth it, Sniping isn't worth it. Demo's changes arent too bad imo but its just so unpredictable whats gonna happen and how many damage you will do...

Love the work you guys do. Keep it up!

I really hope you guys read this,
Ty for giving me the best TF2 experience over the past few years. but i just don't like playing it anymore.
#MakeSkialVSHGreatAgain

mub

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I am unsure what the suggestion is here.

Demo in VSH hasn't been changed.
Sniper's maximum damage output has been increased.
Spy's backstab damage has been increased.

True Darkian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
They recently readded that hit speed buff to the hale, only it's 15% this time, making demoknight and Spy riskier.
Honestly, the attack speed should only go up when hale takes quite some damage in a short time to help him out of the situation.

mub

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
They recently readded that hit speed buff to the hale, only it's 15% this time, making Demoknight and Spy riskier.
Honestly, the attack speed should only go up when hale takes quite some damage in a short time to help him out of the situation.

Melee-based DPS VSH classes, such as Demo, Spy, and Trolldier, are still able to rake in the most damage by a large margin.
I think it's fair to increase the risk on these playstyles, especially for Spy, who can currently get up to 2000 damage plus an uber on backstab.

Having a faster attack speed as a passive allows Hale to do more then let him get out of tricky situations;
It's now slightly easier for him to deal with tanky/self-heal classes, he can now jump into a crowd with rage and secure an extra kill or two, it's slightly faster for him to handle unwrangled sentries, etc.
He also now has an extremely large advantage in a 1v1 melee scenario, which was the intention of the original design.