KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
well you guys ask for servers such as tf2ware and surf. its popular for about a week. then people don't play there anymore and it stays empty the majority of the day. i rather not have another empty server

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
well you guys ask for servers such as tf2ware and surf. its popular for about a week. then people don't play there anymore and it stays empty the majority of the day. i rather not have another empty server
surf is kinda popular-ish.

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human

Maybe you could merge all of the same-category mods together in a rotation server? That would cover the people asking for tf2ware, surf, randomizer, etc.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Maybe you could merge all of the same-category mods together in a rotation server? That would cover the people asking for tf2ware, surf, randomizer, etc.
There might be some issues with different mods trying to fuck with each other. I know dodge ball doesn't give a shit about you or what you want to have active. Some of the other mods might have the same problem.

Bottiger

Administrator
We can't make a server for every single unpopular game mode that you played or saw on Youtube once.

See our TF2ware server for example.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
i say we get a 64 player 100% crit low gravity nospread(cus we pro) mario_kart server