185db

Epic Skial Regular
The difference between solid and liquid water when it comes to the probability of finding life is tremendous though. Before Monday, they didn't really know if there was any naturally occurring liquid water, which is much more likely to sustain life than its solid state.

You should read the article.

I think I understand what you are saying. Pinker-tan said that there had not been evidence of water on mars, but I believe what he meant was that there had not been liquid water. I was agreeing to this statement, not the statement about not having had evidence of water before.

Last edited:

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The difference between solid and liquid water when it comes to the probability of finding life is tremendous though. Before Monday, they didn't really know if there was any naturally occurring liquid water, which is much more likely to sustain life than its solid state.

You should read the article.

I think I understand what you are saying. Pinker-tan said that there had not been evidence of water on mars, but I believe what he meant was that there had not been liquid water. I was agreeing to this statement, not the statement about not having had evidence of water before.
That's not what he meant. Pinker is a dota playing fgt.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Looks like jails in the US are better than "freedom" in Russia..

Edward Snowden says he would go to jail to come back to the U.S.
Jesus the comments for that article that are cancer. A handful of people out there still calling him a traitor despite the fact that he gave plenty of proof showing the NSA needs to be checked and brought down a notch. It's appalling to me that so many people are just okay with the federal gov't completely disregarding their Bill of Rights.