Toxik

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
A whole school of boys performing a Haka for a teacher that passed away, still gives me chills after I watched it 3 times

Toxik

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Did you see all those 1-star Yelp reviews because of this?
Actually a metric shitton of people gave him sarcastic 5 star reviews, and kept posting them constantly after Yelp kept pulling them down
I'm pretty conflicted about this story, if this dude had shot any other lion it would have been fine but he done fucked up by shooting a well-known one, leader of the herd.
Now that he's dead, people are even more horrified when they learn that the lion's cubs might be mauled by other lions trying to move up the hierarchy and fully erase the previous lion's bloodline. Damn nature, you scary.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
if this dude had shot any other lion it would have been fine but he done fucked up by shooting a well-known one, leader of the herd.

It actually wouldn't have been fine (if we assume the same context) because what he did was extremely illegal. What they did was lure the lion out of the park with meat before killing him, to try and avoid the fact that its illegal to kill one inside the park. AND the lion wasn't just a leader of the herd, he was also used by scientists for research, and was collared. They beheaded him and threw away the collar, meaning they KNEW they had killed that specific lion. I'm pretty sure the permit he got to hunt was also not legit. Just a bunch of shit going on.

Reactions: Toxik

Toxik

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It actually wouldn't have been fine (if we assume the same context) because what he did was extremely illegal. What they did was lure the lion out of the park with meat before killing him, to try and avoid the fact that its illegal to kill one inside the park. AND the lion wasn't just a leader of the herd, he was also used by scientists for research, and was collared. They beheaded him and threw away the collar, meaning they KNEW they had killed that specific lion. I'm pretty sure the permit he got to hunt was also not legit. Just a bunch of shit going on.
Oh wow, I didn't know they fucked up that much. That is just fucking ridiculous. Plus I read an article saying they would have made more money in 5 days of photography safaris than they made from letting the guy kill it. That is so stupid.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper

did Jared think that because his weight went down, so did the age of consent?

anyone remember the episode of South Park where Jared wanted to give aides to everyone?
Jared said:
I am going to personally see to it that each and every one of you gets aides!

But I won't stop there. I'm gonna seek out all the underprivileged and hungry children of the world, and I'm going to give them aides myself!