Status
Not open for further replies.

pr1mus da scr1pt

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
try not to confuse spamming with verbally decimating someone, would you like that or a vote in which case you all consider "spam" even though it was called for such valid reason?

you're chasing your own tail
You and Pr1mus.
1856.jpg

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Reactions: Mewkin

jaunty

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
You and Pr1mus.
1856.jpg

if such is true, then what would that make you?

the constancy of your image macros implies such, posting nonsensical image macros is habitual for you, have you considered being a comedian? a wonderful place called 4chan is somewhere outside the horizon, you have the befitting personality for such a place!

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

the constancy of your image macros implies such.

Jaunty, since when do you think you can challenge people you don't know when you're only 56 posts, trying to seem smarter by using bigger words, and having a trollface in your signature.

seems right bro.

jaunty

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Jaunty, since when do you think you can challenge people you don't know when you're only 56 posts, trying to seem smarter by using bigger words, and having a trollface in your signature.

seems right bro.

you base your merit to say that off of your elitist morals, yet what does post count matter? martin luther king has had no posts here, and I would come to think that he is smarter than you are, and uses bigger words than you

would you like to continue your elitist ranting?

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor

seems right bro.

the constancy of your image macros implies such, posting nonsensical image macros is habitual for you, have you considered being a comedian? a wonderful place called 4chan is somewhere outside the horizon, you have the befitting personality for such a place!
You and Pr1mus.

shhhhhhhhhhh. shhhhhhhhhhh. Stop fighting. Be polite or don't bother talking to each other.

Jesus christ this thread is going to get itself locked.

pr1mus da scr1pt

I was suggesting them both to man up for a bit and shut up :p
maybe you figured that i wasn't spamming, and suggesting that me getting banned after further inspection would be a dumb thing to do, so you go with the "man up and shut up" bit why exactly? i'm allowed to defend myself considering someone has accused me of racism and stuff, why don't you man up and owe to the fact you've been talking out of your ass with your last few posts, then maybe you could shut up before this thread gets locked.

good to see you haven't clarified what i was spamming, you probably read my chatlog and figured i wasn't spamming, so you ignored the question.

the most sentences i typed out was in the 29th minute mark, i typed out 9 sentences within 60 seconds, that's the most i've typed within a minute, so yes; i would dare say that wouldn't be spamming (also bear in mind that for some reason, some of the timestamps are the same, so it probably is a number lower than 9), that would means one sentence every 6 seconds, that really isn't spam when you considering there are other people talking in between those times i did type something.

also note the 4 messages on the 11:29:15, i either must have lightning fast hands or hlxstats doesn't represent it correctly.

Mewkin

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor

Looking at the timestamps, I think it'll have to be up to authority to consider that spam by their definition of it. He repeated a variation of a 'sentence' over a period of time, and if he did not do it multiple times rapidly then I doubt that constitutes spam, whether or not he said something else within that time.

would you also take a liking to hunting down other debunked points?

to beat a dead horse is senseless

derp.

pr1mus da scr1pt

Looking at the timestamps, I think it'll have to be up to authority to consider that spam by their definition of it. He repeated a variation of a 'sentence' over a period of time, and if he did not do it multiple times rapidly then I doubt that constitutes spam, whether or not he said something else within that time.
derp.

i also use the word "and" a lot, there's probably a lot more "and" in my post than the word "scum", but that doesn't really justify it as spam either.

http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1722929
^that's what i would call spam, the exact same message every 2-3 seconds.

Mewkin

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
i also use the word "and" a lot, there's probably a lot more "and" in my post than the word "scum", but that doesn't really justify it as spam either.

http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1722929
^that's what i would call spam, the exact same message every 2-3 seconds.

I did not say I thought otherwise, but that the admin can ultimately decide whatever he wants in the end. If that happened, I would still disagree with their decision on a personal level.

ToastedGoat

Mildly Menacing Medic
everyone is so pissy in this thread. but to be on topic, i think this is all no big deal. someone was just mad about being called pony scum....BIG DEAL!! GROW UP!!

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Why do most threads concerning pr1mus turn into shit storms?
considering what i saw in his chat, he's just being an antagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.