Status
Not open for further replies.

3DTech

Unremarkable User
the user pr1mus #based has been racist to members and also bullying members plus (i believe) he voted to mute me after i had said nothing on chat at all could some one temp/perm ban him
Thanks
-3D

pr1mus da scr1pt

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
unless ponies are a race now, i wouldn't say calling ponies scum repeatedly would classify as racism.

you don't happen to be this guy, right?

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/576702703649427081/99E0DAC3A7BC5725195866CA49EABC97AA197133/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/576702703649422938/E6CD3C590787D1F22545F8B993AD0E6F141ABEA4/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/576702703649429503/C10A360B32CA0977C63CABA458694DAAC752C3A1/

figured the 3 voteban racism votes had to come from somewhere, we had a back and forth about me repeatedly calling ponies scum and him repeatedly fucking my mom, and killing her afterwards (besides me, but apparently he didn't want to fuck me first).

i don't recall a 3DTech (can't find you on hlxstats either), if i ever started a vote against you it must've been a good reason, do you have a screenshot perhaps? it could refresh my memory and make me explain why i started the vote.

pr1mus da scr1pt

There's nothing against the rules in either log that I could find.

lol, p1mus is the more annoying of the two imho

true, that's why i took the above screenshots when he couldn't take the heat and tried to play my "ponies are scum" routine off as racism with his votebans, which is against the rules.

i was maybe arsed enough to start my own thread, but tomat told me about this thread so i just dumped the screenshots in here.

and ty, i take great pride in my ability to talk shit.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
true, that's why i took the above screenshots when he couldn't take the heat and tried to play my "ponies are scum" routine off as racism with his votebans, which is against the rules.

i was maybe arsed enough to start my own thread, but tomat told me about this thread so i just dumped the screenshots in here.

and ty, i take great pride in my ability to talk shit.
but your screenshots don't say what the votes are for, or who they're against.

pr1mus da scr1pt

but your screenshots don't say what the votes are for, or who they're against.
true, i have a knack for pressing 'No' before i screenshot. but i bet my assurance that the votes were against me wouldn't mean much, despite that his chatlogs are very apparent towards whom he would cast the votes to. i'll be sure to capture more detail within my screenshots in the future, cause i understand it can be a bit confusing.

at one point in my chatlog you can see i shrugged off a 'voteban racism' with a "lol racism 8)" message or something, i typed that shortly after one vote, but i'm only arsed to make screenshots of votemenu abuse when there's a bunch of them, it wasn't until the third voteban that i scrolled up and took screenshots of the two other voteban messages.

there's a lot of times where people just randomly start one stupid votemenu vote, and i'll shrug it off, when i see that the person has started a bunch of other votes in a short space of time, i'll screenshot those, plus the ones the first few ones he made earlier.

this method begs some explanation like you said, but screenshotting every votemenu vote that goes out would be rather stressful.

edit: there a bunch of choices regarding the votes he started, one for afk; one for griefing, one for racism; and one for votemute. i wasn't afk, i wasn't griefing (played regularly as scout and hale, unless talking shit back is griefing but i believe a past discussion already cleared that out), and i wasn't racist. the only vote that leaves that would be safest for this matthew guy would be the votemute, but three of them is kind of overkill, and would probably be considering votespam as well.

this only leaves out whom towards the votes are, which i can't do much about.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
true, i have a knack for pressing 'No' before i screenshot. but i bet my assurance that the votes were against me wouldn't mean much, despite that his chatlogs are very apparent towards whom he would cast the votes to. i'll be sure to capture more detail within my screenshots in the future, cause i understand it can be a bit confusing.

at one point in my chatlog you can see i shrugged off a 'voteban racism' with a "lol racism 8)" message or something, i typed that shortly after one vote, but i'm only arsed to make screenshots of votemenu abuse when there's a bunch of them, it wasn't until the third voteban that i scrolled up and took screenshots of the two other voteban messages.

there's a lot of times where people just randomly start one stupid votemenu vote, and i'll shrug it off, when i see that the person has started a bunch of other votes in a short space of time, i'll screenshot those, plus the ones the first few ones he made earlier.

this method begs some explanation like you said, but screenshotting every votemenu vote that goes out would be rather stressful.
\o/ fair treatment
\o/ getting better evidence
now it's just up to admins :D

jaunty

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
ponies arent a race

if you dont receive love from girls and you resort to watching my little pony, that is your fault, you are not a fucking pony, you are a social outcast and a shutout loser

any questions

*also if for any reason someone tries to debunk this, i want him banned since im of the jauntesian race and he was making fun of my heritage by say, insulting me

he might have also called me a nigger and im from kingston so thats a double whammy

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Pr1mus was spamming scum

3Dtech was using....well, handling things the wrong way and calling abuse reports when 3D did most of it.

I think both of them need a little time out

jaunty

Flaming and threadcrapping = you will be dealt with
Pr1mus was spamming scum

3Dtech was using....well, handling things the wrong way and calling abuse reports when 3D did most of it.

both for a bit

uh no, hold yourself there because you cant call that, you have no merit

why is he being banned in the first place

for racism? ponies are not a race, it does not count for racism, debunked

for vote spamming? wasn't there reason to votemute him because he was shitting out his mouth with my little pony references? debunked

nice try mr i need a fucked up mustache because im insecure, you won't get away with it this time

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I was suggesting.

Either im confused as fuck and blind, but pr1mus was spamming,

jaunty

I was suggesting.

Either im confused as fuck and blind, but pr1mus was spamming,

try not to confuse spamming with verbally decimating someone, would you like that or a vote in which case you all consider "spam" even though it was called for such valid reason?

you're chasing your own tail

Status
Not open for further replies.