Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So, after getting fed up with being a slave to the machine that is hat economy simulator fortress 2, I have decided to forfeit my tf2 shit in rebellion against the MAN. (but what I'm doing is feeding the system so god dammit I don't know just roll with it)

The payload:
0scJPGQ.png

To enter, you can either:
1. Send me a skial PM, just click my avatar then click "start conversation" with a message like "please invite me to the raffle i will give you my anal virginity please smokey"
OR
2. Leave a message in this thread. Note this isn't as practical as sending me a PM but it bumps the thread, so whatever.

Few things to note:
1. The raffle is being hosted by your pal DaivdBaekr because I'm banned from tf2r for logging in on another account. Apparently that's worth perma at tf2r, so still rolling with it.
2. Maximum amount of spots available: 100. I don't think we'll get over that amount of people unless word gets out and a bunch of people create accounts and ask for invites. Which leads onto point 3.
3. No joining skial on the day this thread was made and asking for invites. I'm gonna make a judgement on people who joined after to see if they have posted anywhere else before letting them in.

HAPPY RAFFLE!! oh god why did i do this i'm going to regret this for sure

OH I forgot to mention the timer is on 3 days. Lotsa time for everyone to get in.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yeah your gonna regret it, but while your at it I'll take your stuff :p
Edit: Also this should be moved to the trade/raffle section.

Johhan

Uncharitable Spy
"please invite me to the raffle i will give you my anal virginity please smokey"

Although I really can't say that... for reasons...

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
May I have the ones you'll not regret giving away? =)
lol and aw, it's reasonable, tf2 can get boring at one point