Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
hows about i be your drill sgt and call u every 2 hours to yell at u and tell u 2 stop eating and exercise

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Honestly, I'm no nutritionist but, I must say to avoid restaurant salads that you think are healthy while you diet ;D

My mother was trying to drop pounds, and kept ordering salads when she went out, I had to point out to her that sometimes getting a fried appetizer, as well as a hamburger is almost equal calories to some places salads.

Best advice I can give to someone looking to lose some weight, take up cooking...cook healthy delicious treats and you won't even want the junk. When my mother was hardcore about it, I used to make her some "healthy junkfood." I baked her some potato chips and put them in a bag so she'd have something...that type of shit. But yeah, finding some recipes of foods you enjoy and learning how to cook them good is really an amazing step towards a healthier lifestyle.

Plus, we're not in the 60s anymore, and females expect to be treated how males were back then - so if you want a steady girlfriend/wife you better learn to cook lol.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Didnt work

Then exercise some self control, and don't allow yourself the junk they do buy. Start cooking your own meals, my parents allowed me to when I was that age but then again I love cooking, so I guess they were happy I took to something useful. If they refuse to help you, help yourself.

Doctor Who

Australian Skial God
Contributor
dave quote
th

Status
Not open for further replies.