profbonkars

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
so how do i find out if im accepted or not?
or on waiting? or consider?
also i believe the admin i used to be friends with is Lady Violet

Toxik

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Almost no time in non-idle servers, no time at all on forum
3uCd6.gif

This is obviously not going to happen, even if you do get support, therefore /request lock

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The thread will be changed to read: Declined, Improve, Considering, or Accepted. Following the name of the thread

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
Well You would need to be patient until the admins review this. But Im going to give it a hunch and say you will be denied considering you dont quite meet the qualifications they are looking for.
1. not enough play time
2. no rep
3. impatient
4. no time on forums
5. dont have much in your favor

loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
You'd think you would take the time to go through and correct your spelling punctuation and grammar if this was something you where actually serious about. And less than 1 day...?

profbonkars

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
ok well thanks. i will try to improve on your list bluehawk. also going to be heading to non-idle servers lol. thanks for the help guys

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
ok well thanks. i will try to improve on your list bluehawk. also going to be heading to non-idle servers lol. thanks for the help guys

I would shoot for around 12+ days play time & get to know all the regulars if you even want to be considered for admin

CarebtheNarb

Wicked Nasty Engineer
If you used to be friends with an admin, why are you not anymore?

Edit: If you're looking to do a 2Fort admin, you'll have the biggest trouble. That server has tons of admins. Just FYI

TheStereo

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Uh, everyone's missing one obvious thing. HE GOT THE BAN QUESTION WRONG. Oh my gosh. I've been playing TF2 for like 2 months now and I know how to use the ban command, but people who've been playing for 5 years get it completely wrong. Just...confused

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Uh, everyone's missing one obvious thing. HE GOT THE BAN QUESTION WRONG. Oh my gosh. I've been playing TF2 for like 2 months now and I know how to use the ban command, but people who've been playing for 5 years get it completely wrong. Just...confused
I was just about to mention that. Hard to take this App. Seriously, so I just skimmed over it, when I saw the server and the play time, I stopped looking at it.