Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
It went better than I expected : ) I know I'm not the one who's opinion should count one bit, but if you think about the facts that we didn't have a heavy for like half of the game, most of the team had no idea what to do once they respawn and noone else is around and they were a quite strong team (much better than mine now for example), it wasn't that bad. I think individually most of people who played in Skial regs are capable to play in comp highlander, but need some time and effort to practice working together. I generally don't think it's a good idea for a bunch of friends who are interested trying themselves out to play their first game against an established team (pretty bad for morale) though.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It went better than I expected : ) I know I'm not the one who's opinion should count one bit, but if you think about the facts that we didn't have a heavy for like half of the game, most of the team had no idea what to do once they respawn and noone else is around and they were a quite strong team (much better than mine now for example), it wasn't that bad. I think individually most of people who played in Skial regs are capable to play in comp highlander, but need some time and effort to practice working together. I generally don't think it's a good idea for a bunch of friends who are interested trying themselves out to play their first game against an established team (pretty bad for morale) though.
nah, I'm just terrible

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Cinic lost all interest in playing on that server when he learned that !slap @all didn't work. : )