barfdemon56

Unremarkable User
I mostly listen to VGM anyways. And if I wanted a song, I could download it somewhere...
Okay, then. YOU obviously don't need anything from me, so why bother posting? I don't know you did. And, between you and me, downloading songs without paying for them is ILLEGAL. Mkay? Have a nice day.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
lets stay on topic everyone. You know the new rule on derailing. If you do not like the services he is providing do not post here. simple as that. If you do i will ban you from the forums for a day.

Uh... the thread name is pretty self-explanatory. Yes, I am really good with photoshop, so you can expect professional results with the pic, and for server DJing, I'll do up to 100 tracks.

If you spam songs in our server it will be considered micspamming, and we do ban for micspamming. ;) read our server rules

barfdemon56

Unremarkable User
lets stay on topic everyone. You know the new rule on derailing. If you do not like the services he is providing do not post here. simple as that. If you do i will ban you from the forums for a day.

If you spam songs in our server it will be considered micspamming, and we do ban for micspamming. ;) read our server rules
You just read the first post and nothing else? Idiot. Read the rest! NOT ON SKIAL SERVERS, BUT OTHER PRIVATE SERVERS!!