• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Just had a server wide Disconnect issue, Everyone's pings shot up to over 800 and the server started kicking people randomly.
screenshot20120808at13653am.png

I managed to get that after about twelve people got kicked and the bots showed up. My game pretty much froze for a solid eleven seconds.
Anyone else having issues?

Frodo

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I haven't been able to play on a Skial server since the last update... Every time I join, my game freezes right at the end of the set up period. This only happens on Skial servers, is anyone else having these issues?

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I haven't been able to play on a Skial server since the last update... Every time I join, my game freezes right at the end of the set up period. This only happens on Skial servers, is anyone else having these issues?
could be the server ads.
have you tried disabling html motd in advanced options?

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Well looking at the screenshot only your ping is unreasonbly high. So it could be a problem on your end.

however if peoples pings were spiking it most likly means one of our neighbors were being attacked and it was effecting us. Bottiger should be getting an email if that is what happened.

it should be over by now.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I it gave off one of those, server connection error messages that pop up in the top right corner.