• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Thomas Montle

Mildly Menacing Medic
I have been thinking of applying for admin, I am not 100% sure yet as I am still looking at all I would need to do before and afterwards. However I would like to get some feedback before I look deeper into anything. I have 37 days of play time on Skial. I am just wondering if people think I am ready, or if there is no chance at all.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I have been thinking of applying for admin, I am not 100% sure yet as I am still looking at all I would need to do before and afterwards. However I would like to get some feedback before I look deeper into anything. I have 37 days of play time on Skial. I am just wondering if people think I am ready, or if there is no chance at all.
Connecting your steam account to your forum one would help for starters.
If you already did it's not showing up for me.

EDIT: Mine isn't either, probably just the servers then.

Otherwise, go read up on the rules and ban commands, and ask some other admins for clarifications on rules. After this, blow everyone away with your professional demeanor and knowledge, and gather up a huge group of supporters. I'm sure you will do fine in this situation. B)

Thomas Montle

Mildly Menacing Medic
Well I had an old skial account from a couple years ago and when I try to log in through steam it pulls up that account instead of this one, is there anyway to make this my steam account rather than that one

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well I had an old skial account from a couple years ago and when I try to log in through steam it pulls up that account instead of this one, is there anyway to make this my steam account rather than that one
Ask a forum moderator/admin for help with that, and they should be able to set you up.

Pride

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I got error messages when I tried to link, this is the other account though

Thomas Montle

Mildly Menacing Medic
When I log in through steam it uses my account name from a couple of years ago, I go by pride now and thats the name id like to use on the forums