Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
I don't really give a crap anymore. Also i don't care about the replies you have sent me. I just watch ponies, draw comics, play Tf2, drink mountain dew, and why do i watch ponies? Cause of Rainbow Dash, That Bisexual pony with her flying turtle.

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
I don't really give a crap anymore. Also i don't care about the replies you have sent me. I just watch ponies, draw comics, play Tf2, drink mountain dew, and why do i watch ponies? Cause of Rainbow Dash, That Bisexual pony with her flying turtle.
bf873559bd205e489c785263419175de.png

Dr.SteveBrule

Epic Skial Regular
>See pony spray
>Cover pony spray with this as a spray
1316910249895.gif

>Keep doing this as the guy runs around the map trying to shove his stupid cartoon down people's throats.
Watch him become mildly buttfrustrated
1321844705406.png

Reactions: CiNiC and Toxik

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
>Implying you've ever seen anything decent because you're 12-13.
>Implying you don't spit out memes and pretend to be funny
You know, I remember the good ol' days. Back when some kid would post a thread about Naruto or some other shitty main-stream anime, and even though I didn't care for the show I would back him up. In the end, we were all brothers in Desu.

But these fucking Ponyfags, you know what they are? Fucking bandwagon noobs. Trying to hop on the MLP craze so they can pretend they are a part of this fringe unique group that rebels against everyone else. When in reality, they are just the excretion of a 4chan craze that should never have even seen the light of day.

"Wait, What? Aw, crap! I've been counter trolled! But still. I would rather watch ponies then Anime."
Cool, that makes sense. Why watch giant robots fighting with lazer kitanas, crime solving werewolves, European alternate history depictions featuring ancient Valkyrian Gods, a Telekentic psychopath who secretly just wants to make amends with the person she loves, or a guitar playing space biker kick unbelievable amounts of ass, when instead you could watch ponys sing about cupcakes and eat apples?

(CompassCall, this post was adressed to RocketRacoon, I just replied to your comment for relevance sakes.)

Reactions: wokmage and Toxik

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
YEA WELL THOSE ARE LASER CUPCAKES

SO THERE

[/quote
I tried so hard to find a picture of a cupcake shooting lazers, but alas I was unsuccesful.

Oh well, I'm off to read Vocaloid Fanfiction while drinking gatorade from my Authentic Spice And Wolf Stein, because that's what I fucking do.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I know see the intelligence level of "bronies," here's an example:
Lord Scrambles' post on a scale of 1 to 10: 9.5-10
CompassCall's post: a rock

Toxik

Contributor
Scrambles, today is the day that I kind of love you.
You described ponyfags perfectly.