Novus

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Please remove random crits skial! I spend 1/3 of my day on Dustbowl and am a very loyal member. Random crits take away a lot of the skill that makes TF2 so rewarding. The art of keeping track of how much damage I have dealt and how much damage I have taken goes out the window when a soldier or demo gets a rare high moment. Don't even get me started on the gibus heavy that injects laser beams into my hitbox. It's just not fair or balanced and I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. Please if you can remove them from the 24/7 US Dustbowl server. That server has a ton of regulars and a majority strongly dislike random crits as well!!! You can leave them on for less serious maps like 2FORT but for Dustbowl please remove them! I would be forever grateful as I want to keep playing on your server but this broken game mechanic is making me want to call it quits :(

Inferno Lord

TF2 Admin
Contributor
If you really want no crits I would recommend the payload+ server, it runs with no crits 24/7 and you’ll find it’s a lot more enjoyable if you prefer stock damage. Otherwise I recommend simply voting, some days you just might be in favor with the majority.