Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolander

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Take that one bud offer. Lol Noone want's that valve pack.be lucky to get a bills for it. I don't know why people buy games to sell them it's a waste of money, Valve complete pack during steam winter sale was like 20$, lol plus all the coupons that got handed out, And everyone who plays tf2, Got every valve game. most likely.

jazuuuu

Uncharitable Spy
lol... im not going to sell it if i dont get better offers, i reeeeeeeally really dont believe you ether because i know many MANY people that does not own valve games! i bought this for tf2 item not real money
:lol:

jazuuuu

Uncharitable Spy
"Is you should"? Whaaaaaaaaaat? Anywau just close this topic because i only got 1 bud + sweets offers and i decided to keep the pack for myself :) as i dont have almost any valve games;)

jazuuuu

Uncharitable Spy
^^ I doubt, you got a buds offer.
GOOD FOR YOU! you have succesfully spammed, trolled, called me the creator of this thread a "troll" for no real reason AND bumped a dead thread!:facepalm: but yeah, how does it change anything if i didnt got an 1 bud offer? i said i will keep it to myself because im not selling 90€ game pack for 25€ (1 bud)

:megusta: trolls....

Status
Not open for further replies.