Status
Not open for further replies.

jazuuuu

Uncharitable Spy
so i would like to know the price for it. i have seen them go for +2 buds but some say that its worth 1 bud MAX :/
it costs 90e in steam store (isnt that like 2 buds?)

id like to hear your opinions :)

edit: some1 offered gym rat #6 for the pack he claimed that its worth 2 buds (i doupt it) so PC on that would be great :)

P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I don't know, man, almost everybody has loads of Valve games, and they are discounted almost all the time.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You will be lucky to sell it, its valve. Or at least get a lot for it, I really don't understand why people PC games.

jazuuuu

Uncharitable Spy
You will be lucky to sell it, its valve. Or at least get a lot for it, I really don't understand why people PC games.
well, thats still not a price for it... i was asking the price not if someone wants to buy it or not :/

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
sorry if im dumb but where did you get that 90$? are you referring to the game pack or the hat :D im soooooo slow sometimes :(
the valve complete pack is worth $90 on steam with no sales/discounts right?...

jazuuuu

Uncharitable Spy
sure no one is going to pay 3 buds... bu what about 2 buds :D :D :D :D

and do you know the gym rat #6 price? over 1.5 bud?

P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I'll be a bit pessimistic here and say that you'll be lucky to get even 1 bud.
Everybody has Valve games.

jazuuuu

Uncharitable Spy
I'll be a bit pessimistic here and say that you'll be lucky to get even 1 bud.
Everybody has Valve games.

:facepalm: :yuno: i didnt answer your first post for a reason.... I really really dont believe what you say (btw already got 1 bud offer), everybody does not have valve games, i know many that doesnt own them

Status
Not open for further replies.