PlayStation, Xbox (360 included) Or Nintendo?

• Xbox

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • PlayStation

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • The hell are these consoles. I own a Linux.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like milk.

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Kaio

Unremarkable User
TBH, I have both Xbox 360, and PS3, got my PS3 last week, and to be honest... I am disapointed, the social communication is a pain, there is no groups like Xbox live, sending messages to friend is a bitch, you can't send voice messages (As long as I know), PSN tries to get money from you every chance they can, FOR FUCK SAKES, PSN+ just to get betas? When someone invites you to a game, you gotta press the Playstation button, go all the way to the right, go to that person, choose the invitation, and THEN join it. on Xbox live, when someone invite you, just press the Xbox button in the middle, and click Join.
Only reason I'm getting BF3 for PS3 is because all of my mature friends are getting it for PS3, and I don't feel like having my other immature friends spamming my name in the live group asking "KYLE, KYLE, KYLE GET ON MW3 MAN, GET ON MW3", and also because I don't wanna get a RROD when the best game ever made comes out.

But still, Xbox gets my vote.

Side note: Linux sucks for gaming.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
honestly. Play Station is way better then the Xbox. PS3 has way better grapics, it is a lot more reliable. I own both an xbox and ps3. I had to send my xbox back 3 times, playstation 0.

Not to mention you have to pay to get online. fuck that.

The only thing the xbox does that is better then the ps, is the controller. I love that controller.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
only problem i have with the ps3,
THE FUCKING DPAD COME ON SONY THATS NOT A FUCKING DPAD
ps3-dpad.jpg

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
honestly. Play Station is way better then the Xbox. PS3 has way better grapics, it is a lot more reliable. I own both an xbox and ps3. I had to send my xbox back 3 times, playstation 0.

The only thing the xbox does that is better then the ps, is the controller. I love that controller.
All games released for the PS3 doesn't even use the Playstation's full capabilites, so imagine how any future game will look like.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

Dur. Idiot.
PS3 has no games.
The end.

Brick

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I have owned all 3 at some point.

I like them all in some way.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Got a 360 originally. Then I got a Wii when SSBB came out. Had that for about 2 months. Then sold it so I could get a PS3 when MGS4 came out.
360 is the best.

Sir_Charms

Unremarkable User
I also originally got a 360. Got fed up with wasting 60 bucks a year just to even play online and its getting kind of ridiculous when the last two games i bought have been 3 cds each. so my vote goes for the ps3.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
My PS3 doesn't read Blu-Ray discs anymoar and the warranty is gone. I sent a message to the importer.