PLASE ADMİNS HELP ME PLS

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by ƉĀṜ₭ ฬĪ₦ƉŌฬ, Jul 23, 2018.

1. ƉĀṜ₭ ฬĪ₦ƉŌฬ

ƉĀṜ₭ ฬĪ₦ƉŌฬ Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

ALL ADMİNS PLASE HELP ME İ AM PLAYİNG SKİAL SURF SERVER BUT ALL PLAYERS KİDDİNG ME AND İ TAKED 1440 MİN MUTE PLS ALL PLAYERS MAKİNG RACİSM AND GAGGED ME AND AND AND REASON İS RACİSM İ LAUGHTED PLS HELP PLS İ AM TURKİSH ALL PLAYERS KİDDİNG ME

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  2. san7890

san7890 Face-Melting F2Per Contributor

Steam:

You were not muted for 1440 minutes (or 1 day) by the server players, you were muted because @Dave (an admin) noticed (in some form or another) that you said "Niggers" which is against Skial rules. The server players who, allegedly, laughed at this mute, can not be punished for doing as such. I don't see what being Turkish has to do with your mute or the server players, but I doubt Dave has any reason to remove the mute before it expires.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ArayhMD

ArayhMD TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

I assume what you're trying to say is that you were playing on the SURF server, but people were teasing you because you're Turkish? Either over voice or text chat.. and then you became angry, used a racist word and then got muted.

4. Biggie

Biggie Forum Admin Contributor

Steam:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice