Which phone would you prefer?

• iPhone

• Galaxy

• HTC

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

ancor

Unremarkable User
Is there anyone uses iphone se? How about it? Lots of people say there are several little problems such as yellow screen and battery usage:joycat:

Toxik

Contributor
I just got the GS7 Edge yesterday, not noticing a huge difference compared to my GS6 Edge+

♥ Sparky ♥

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I have an IPhone 6 as of late, I've read their documentation about security, performance, etc. They seem to be serious about all that stuff. I like it, but what I dislike is the "walled garden" approach to the flexibility of intalling apps and the like. I personally don't want to be treated like a simple-minded individual who doesn't know how to operate a phone. Believe me, I do.

If I were to get a new phone, though, I'd probably get Galaxy S7 rooted with cyanogenmod (when the mod comes out)

Toxik

Contributor
Just got myself iPhone 6s Plus. Motherfucker is huge. Should've gone with regular 6s.
You get used to larger phones after a while, but it'll be hard to go back to a regular sized phone once you get used to the larger ones

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You get used to larger phones after a while, but it'll be hard to go back to a regular sized phone once you get used to the larger ones
I already noticed that. The reason why I got myself 6s Plus is because tomorrow is my last day at my current company and they were providing a company iPhone 5s which I had been solely using. So now I need my own phone. 5s is a fucking Thumbelina compared to 6s Plus, lol :D

Reactions: Toxik