• iPhone

• Galaxy

• HTC

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
iPhone - not enough control over settings, doesn't integrate with computers very well.
Galaxy - comes with crapware, but this is removable in most cases (my vote)
HTC - generally heavier/more durable, sometimes less performance

I've had experience with both Galaxy and HTC personally (as in, they were my primary phone for a long time), the above descriptions pretty much essentially reflect my experiences with the phones. Though I have to say, the HTC was heavier/more durable- but because it was heavier, I noticed the durability a lot more... whereas my current Galaxy (not sure of model) phone I don't drop as often, though it hasn't gained any damage so far. Thinking of changing from my current Galaxy to a Huawei P8 Lite at the start of the next month, as I've read lots of good things about it- plus the specs are very similar to my current phone, but the price is a lot lower.

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
If i still had my Nokia 3310 i'd still use it

EDIT: fucking ninja bitch jd

shots

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
iPhone - not enough control over settings, doesn't integrate with computers very well.
Galaxy - comes with crapware, but this is removable in most cases (my vote)
HTC - generally heavier/more durable, sometimes less performance

I've had experience with both Galaxy and HTC personally (as in, they were my primary phone for a long time), the above descriptions pretty much essentially reflect my experiences with the phones. Though I have to say, the HTC was heavier/more durable- but because it was heavier, I noticed the durability a lot more... whereas my current Galaxy (not sure of model) phone I don't drop as often, though it hasn't gained any damage so far. Thinking of changing from my current Galaxy to a Huawei P8 Lite at the start of the next month, as I've read lots of good things about it- plus the specs are very similar to my current phone, but the price is a lot lower.
Satisfying descriptions. Androids have a lot more free apps that wouldn't be free on iOS too is what I've heard.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Satisfying descriptions. Androids have a lot more free apps that wouldn't be free on iOS too is what I've heard.

I don't know how much of this is still true, but back in the day it certinally was- as you used to have to pay for Apple's development kit, whereas Google's has always been free. Plus I've seen first hand that Google's app development is a lot easier, because... well, it's Google.

Morty Shekels

Unremarkable User
This is my phone it only cost me 20 shekels!

vodafone_cheapest_cell_phone_2.jpg

Vain

Mildly Menacing Medic
I do have an Iphone 5 since end 2012, still running properly, no hesitations. If I would buy a new one, I think I will stick to Apple.

LordWalnut

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
You put galaxy down as a vote, but you should of put samsung, as galaxy is not the only phone they have made.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You put galaxy down as a vote, but you should of put samsung, as galaxy is not the only phone they have made.

The entire vote is a little strange.
It should be brands, Apple/Samsung/HTC
Or specific phones, iPhone/Galaxy/Note/etc.

Toxik

Contributor
Samsung, because GearVR fuck yeah
Plus the Gear S2 doesn't suck ass like the Apple Watch does

shots

Contributor
I was trying to make it specific phones, instead of just brands as that would've been too general and broad.

shots

Contributor
The entire vote is a little strange.
It should be brands, Apple/Samsung/HTC
Or specific phones, iPhone/Galaxy/Note/etc.
I didn't get too specific on the HTC like the iPhone or Samsung Galaxy, but can't edit now. How about HTC One? Like an M8 or M9, for example.