Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
There is definitely a better way. Let's say the hackers name was "bobby." There are hundreds of players named bobby... then you have to try to remember if there was an exclamation point at the end or something. Your process would take hours.

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
There is definitely a better way. Let's say the hackers name was "bobby." There are hundreds of players named bobby... then you have to try to remember if there was an exclamation point at the end or something. Your process would take hours.
Ok then. Do we have access to server specific logs?

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Ok I'll give you a tip. Just think what you can access from your own stats page.
Well I can see aliases as well as some info on the servers they play, but as far as i can see the only way to see which server they were on last is to look in events

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
68d2805a8ccf48fa28a0b7cf1a020c52.png

edad3c5c3474ec0269b0417a35d700ac.png

I know, I know... it's all some innocent conversation that just looks bad to anyone outside of your circle of friends. But...

:seriously:

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I know, I know... it's all some innocent conversation that just looks bad to anyone outside of your circle of friends. But...

:seriously:

Yeah it could look bad or whatever else to someone who wasn't present for the conversation but you said it - circle of friends :)

Hellgasims

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
I've seen you on the idle server. You do not come across at all as a mature person. I have even seen you display rude and vulgar language to fellow skial members.

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I've seen you on the idle server. You do not come across at all as a mature person. I have even seen you display rude and vulgar language to fellow skial members.
In my own defense you are a very rude person in game at least in my opinion and play time with you. You seem to enjoy constant trash talk on the idle server after you kill people, saying things such as "you mad?" or "try harder".

Hellgasims

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
In my own defense you are a very rude person in game at least in my opinion and play time with you. You seem to enjoy constant trash talk on the idle server after you kill people, saying things such as "you mad?" or "try harder".
Sorry I don't think I'm like that. I'm friends with basically everyone there. :/ just saying .

EDIT: Even if that was true, I'm not the one applying for admin :)

Reactions: JosieWoman125