Chiefmiest

Server-Clearing Cynic
BaXrj7sCAAAvs3_.jpg:large
The aftermath

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well that's fucked up. He was a pretty young man. His accident.. What is it? A karma?
You, kids, should feel sorry for making fun out of man's death. First two of "F&F" franchise were pretty good.

Reactions: sov

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Well that's fucked up. He was a pretty young man. His accident.. What is it? A karma?
You, kids, should feel sorry for making fun out of man's death. First two of "F&F" franchise were pretty good.

No- making jokes about a tragedy does not mean that someone is disrespecting them. Everyone dies, sometimes making light of death is one of the ways to help us deal with our own mortality. Humor is a natural human reaction to dealing with tragedy. When I die, if people can find some humor in the manner in which I went out, I would be glad to help others laugh one last time.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Humor is a natural human reaction to dealing with tragedy.
Really? Will you entertain your guests with humor when some relative of yours dies (God forbid)? You think your other relatives will appreciate that? How about making jokes at your mom's funeral (God forbid again)? Will you be making them too?

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Really? Will you entertain your guests with humor when some of your relatives dies (God forbid)? You think your other relatives will appreciate that?
Sure. I've seen it recently with my wife's grandparents. After the funeral for each grandparent, her family were telling funny stories about then and laughing about funny things that they did or humerous mannerisms or ways that they acted. Remembering the dead isn't always a sad affair.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sure. I've seen it recently with my wife's grandparents. After the funeral for each grandparent, her family were telling funny stories about then and laughing about funny things that they did or humerous mannerisms or ways that they acted. Remembering the dead isn't always a sad affair.
Making fun of deceased and remembering funny facts from his life are two different freaking things.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Gosh, did you hear about pac man? He had a heart attack because he thought he saw a ghost. I guess he got B) Game over