courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
I see a lot of hacking complaints on the overwatch forums but I've not ran across a single person yet that I suspect is hacking

Anyone else in the same boat or have I just got really lucky?
i've been playing on console since launch, so i haven't been able to experience hackers. Just the usual toxic voice chat.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I see a lot of hacking complaints on the overwatch forums but I've not ran across a single person yet that I suspect is hacking

Anyone else in the same boat or have I just got really lucky?
i dunno i dont think i've ever ran into a hacker,i think people on the overwatch forum tend to get salty quick and if one were to call hacker then the others see that as a viable and complainable exuse

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I got paired with a bunch of trolls and shitty players (someone who played Sym all game during KOTH, a team that used attack Widow and Torb at Temple of Anubis, etc) during placement matches and landed at 2000
FeelsBadMan

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Nah, was some random. The whole team told him to switch and he ignored everyone, so I can only assume he was a troll.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i got to 2800 with 6-4 stats, had some brainmeltingly horrid games that felt like quickplay

also got to play against 4 guys from ninjas in pyjamas in one of the placements

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
played 4 placement matches.. 3 games on ilios... 3 losses on ilios...

I left because i got real mad

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
my placement matches were 5/5 which got me gold rank, which kinda baffles me because in the ptr i got 5/4/1 losses being the bigger part and i ended up in the higher ranks of platinum

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
my placement matches were 5/5 which got me gold rank, which kinda baffles me because in the ptr i got 5/4/1 losses being the bigger part and i ended up in the higher ranks of platinum
because the ranking system isn't 100% broken like it was in the PTR. I'm not amazing at the game but was 2 wins away from Grand Master.