Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm pretty sure we did 9 and 13 as well because we were drowning in the cash monee
You were drowning in cash, you republican whore.

I think dox kept downing and crow wasn't flashin' enough cash.

Also I just added those. Goals are important my writing teacher once read aloud.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Five Nights at Freddies folks, we even have maps for you ...
655BF30D04F03E92FCF0DF58DC26BA4BEE2AB2EB

Reactions: Chance

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Idk, I might end up re-installing the game soon. I used to play the shit out of custom Zombolios with Jimm.
Defib needs more friends to play zombies that goes on ts. play with him or he might hurt himself later.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Defib needs more friends to play zombies that goes on ts. play with him or he might hurt himself later.
Can I have a hug pls?
I'll download it tonight while I am snoozerinoing. Only for Zombies though, fucking almost every server is a shitty crouch server.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Can I have a hug pls?
I'll download it tonight while I am snoozerinoing. Only for Zombies though, fucking almost every server is a shitty crouch server.
I never tried multiplayer. I'm afraid everyone is just going to one shot me everytime i respawn, so yeah i just do it for the zombie as well when defib invites me that is.

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
If BioShock met zombies.
Maybe if we get lucky. :(
Glad to see that Treyarch is taking pride in their new child. Here's hoping this pride and hype actually pays off. TranZit was a fucking letdown.
(Anyone got an extra steam key for BO1, BO2 or WaW laying around? I'm bored and i wanna shoot zombies. Actual Zombies, not the kind that L4D2 has.)

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
Black Ops 1 has the best zombie maps.
Damn straight.
PSN is R_Raccoon99 (the name is an remmant of my old Skial name) Friend me on PSN if you are up for a few games fellas. Only maps i don't have is Ascension, CoTD and Shangri-la. This is kinda one of the main reasons why i want a copy of either BO1 or WaW so badly, The Zombie maps are great in BO1 and WaW has badass modding support.

Last edited:

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I cannot wait for Black Ops III to come out. It's probably going to be mid-terms or something but I will lock myself in my room and play for hours.

I don't even care about multiplayer or campaign, I just want that Shadows Of Evil zombie so bad.

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I cannot wait for Black Ops III to come out. It's probably going to be mid-terms or something but I will lock myself in my room and play for hours.

I don't even care about multiplayer or campaign, I just want that Shadows Of Evil zombie so bad.
It's because of Jeff Goldblum, isn't it?

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Damn straight.
PSN is R_Raccoon99 (the name is an remmant of my old Skial name) Friend me on PSN if you are up for a few games fellas. Only maps i don't have is Ascension, CoTD and Shangr-la. This is kinda one of the main reasons why i want a copy of either BO1 or WaW so badly, The Zombie maps are great in BO1 and WaW has badass modding support.
I don't have a PSN account. I play on Steam and loving it.