Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mxr4PhQ.jpg
Looking for a team to play Call of Duty: World At War Nazi Zombies with.
All the maps are unlocked, and now you can mod in more.

Expecting and Utilities:
-Mic (if you don't have one, that's okay)
-Free time in evenings (normally weekdays)
-Teamspeak (so that you could at least tune in)

Achievements
Goal #420 - KILL HITLER
: Kill the last zombie on (wave 42)
Goal #1 - Destruktoren I : Reach wave 25 Achieved by Chocobo + Doxy + Defib + Crow
Goal #2 - Quick-killers : Have entire team of 4 hyped on Speed Cola Achieved by Chocobo + Doxy + Defib + Crow
Goal #3 - xXNoScopedXx : Have a member 360 No Scope headshot a zombie Achieved by Defib + Silver Ag
Goal #4 - Special Forces : Each member in the squad is carrying either a Ray Gun or/and Waffle. Achieved by Chocobo + Doxy + Defib + Crow
Goal #5 - MG-VILLE Pontia : Have each member in a squad of four is carrying the
MG.
Goal #6 - Basic-titions : Have a team of 3-4 reach wave 5 with only Kar98's and pistols. Achieved by Doxy + Defib + Renegade
Goal #7 - Conservatives : In a team of 3 or more, each member has a reserve fund of
9,999 credits by the end of wave 21.
Goal #8 - Destruktoren II : Reach Wave 30
Goal #9 - Liver Let Die : Have a whole team drunk on 3 or more perks
Goal #10 - Unrestrained : Reach wave 12 without a downed player
Goal #11 - Unstoppable : Reach wave 14 without a downed player
Goal #12 - Unleashed: Reach wave 18 without a downed player
Goal #13 - There's no i in team, but there is in variety : Have each member in a team of 3-4 have one or more Pack-a-Punched guns.

Current List / Username:
-Defibyoulater / Defibyoul8r
-Silver Ag / SilverAg
-the Renegade / Renegade327
-Cowboy Crow / Slig6692
-Dox / Sir_Dox
-Deathsod /
-Raccon99 /
-Based Chocobo / PartyChocobo

Don't have CoD: WaW but interested and have all the free time? Join the wait list, and I'll hand out a copy of WaW every week.
Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
fuck, anything to kill off boredom. Just give me a heads up so i can like buy it ahead of time.

JonJon

Legendary Skial King
Don't have WaW but what about weekends?

EDIT: I can only play on friday and saturday since I have busy things to do IRL.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Thursday will be good if it's going to happen sort of late at night. Like 8ish. If that's good, then let's kill some Nazis.

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Thursday will be good if it's going to happen sort of late at night. Like 8ish. If that's good, then let's kill some Nazis.

I will be on all evening after 5:30.

Don't forget to post your tryarch Usernames! So we can all add each other. It does not use a steam login.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I will be on all evening after 5:30.

Don't forget to post your tryarch Usernames! So we can all add each other. It does not use a steam login.
Just a heads up, I'll most likely just keep it as "the_Renegade" just so it's easier to find me.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So I ran into an issue. They ran an update during the winter which doesnt allow certain IP's to play coop because they are not properly port forwarded.

I found out my apartment has this problem, and I have 0 clue how to fix it right now. I'll learn how to in the future week or so. But I'll be at my house during the weekend, and I can play Sunday evening, and by then purchase copies for 3 people.

Sorry chaps. :(

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
Ill be high as shit by the time this is ready. I can't wait. Killing nazis is my business when im stoned.

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
Add me onto the wait list. I've been wanting to play this game for years and i finally have the computer to do so.