Reporter

Administrator
Omegatronic bots (?) are raiding casual lobbies again.

Newbie player here, I've found this game last week and I've been having fun with it ever since. (I'm a scout main lol). Anyways; just about yesterday (10pm +EST), I've been playing on a casual match when this guy named Omegatronic, popped in and just started aimbotting me and everyone in the server. We tried to kick the asshole off but he keeps rejoining and spamming earrape songs: Hips Don't Lie(?), Together Forever by Rick Astley and some russian techno songs. (They also keep spamming nonsensical stuff in the chat).
The guy keeps popping up in every casual match I join as of late. I literally thought I was IP grabbed or some serious shit.
Thankfully I found out that this guy was a bot and has some history causing chaos in this game especially back then in 2021.
The only good thing I can say in all of this is that It forced me to play more of community servers; and they're actually much fun (Skial especially, with the rentable weapons and accesories).
Anyways, I think I'm not giving up on this game yet, I found the community to be pretty chill and I love the material: art, music etc. Everyone comes up with.

So if anyone is also those experiencing this same awful, y'all not alone.

I think that's it I guess.

Author: smumply

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/1848uow/omegatronic_bots_are_raiding_casual_lobbies_again/

Reactions: Yordle