Zetarite[FR]

Mildly Menacing Medic
If you noticed, people often ask for old deathrun maps to be re added, and it's always rejected because "the map is unpopular". What I suggest is to simply make a rotation so that, let's say, once every month, 2 old maps get added and the other month they get replaced by 2 old maps, and so on. That way people would stop suggesting to add them and it could make new players play those maps without going on another server.

Reactions: Random Girl

Morshu

Truly Feared Pyro
I have already said this in several suggestions: why not just add some old deathrun maps to see if they are popoular enough or not? If they end up being unpopoular, then they can be removed. Even suggestions similar to this that received a fair amount of upvotes got declined, often with no explanation. I am pretty sure that skial looks at other servers too to decide whether a map is popoular or not, but I wonder: just because a map is unpopoular on another server, would it be unpopoular on skial as well? Because I am quite skeptical about that.

Reactions: Skull1

Gamer4605

Banned
just because a map is unpopoular on another server, would it be unpopoular on skial as well? Because I am quite skeptical about that.
I think this is actually true, because bank was very popular on skial and then all of a sudden got removed, it may have been very unpopular on other servers compared to how popular it was on skial and so bottiger removed it.