• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragrain

Unremarkable User
I was also there.

From what I saw, cinic kept asking for a position in the lobby which was already taken (which is really annoying if you've ever lobbied) and he wasn't kicked for a good 5 minutes until he was the only one not readied up. Then he was kicked and the lobby was started.

I believe cinic decided to abuse admin and ban because he didn't think CRow would make a thread or care at all.

This Name Is False

Totally Ordinary Human
I never claimed to be mature. But your ad hominem is irrelevant. I never once claimed I hated cinic. I only claimed that his reason for banning me was a childish display of immaturity and "butt hurt." I'm sorry that you disagree with me pointing out (what I believe to be is) admin abuse.
It's not that I'm disagreeing with the admin abuse. It's the fact that you appear to have made this thread to simply rub your opinions in his face.

CRow

Sitting in Timeout
It's not that I'm disagreeing with the admin abuse. It's the fact that you appear to have made this thread to simply rub your opinions in his face.

In that case, you're correct. I did in fact make this thread to get his attention. Hopefully he can say everything he wants to here instead of forcing me to waste a spot on my friends list so he can rage at me.

So, just so we're clear, CiNiC banned you for actions in the TF2 lobby ui?

Correct.

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
I was also there.

From what I saw, cinic kept asking for a position in the lobby which was already taken (which is really annoying if you've ever lobbied) and he wasn't kicked for a good 5 minutes until he was the only one not readied up. Then he was kicked and the lobby was started.

I believe cinic decided to abuse admin and ban because he didn't think CRow would make a thread or care at all.
or maybe he just did care at the time we are all humans and we make mistakes maybe he was just to mad to think strait

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
or maybe he just did care at the time we are alll humans and we make mistakes maybe he was just to mad to think strait
he banned a guy from every server because he got pissed off. Thats admin abuse.
--I think it should be revoked--

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
he banned a guy from every server because he got pissed off. Thats admin abuse.
--I think it should be revoked--
i know im not saying it isn't but im just saying admins are not bots expect maybe bottiger but that is part of my consipiracy theory some times feelings will get in the way and they make wrong choices just like any other admin could

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i know im not saying it isn't but im just saying admins are not bots expect maybe bottiger but that is part of my consipiracy theory some times feelings will get in the way and they make wrong choices just like any other admin could
read my post again. same point still stands. If he gets mad enough to do that in a totally unrelated situation, thats bull shit.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Okay, here's how this is going to work.

Most of the admins were aware of the ban. Were you the lobby leader? We can't prove that. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. However, your attempt to raise awareness could have been a bit more formal. Kosher. Not-as-jerk-y.

I shortened your ban. It'll expire tomorrow, five days after the original ban.

I would have made it immediate, but you need to learn how to come to the right people appropriately first.

Status
Not open for further replies.