• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CRow

Sitting in Timeout
http://www.skial.com/sourcebans/ind...rch=STEAM_0:0:33835863&advType=steamid&Submit

I was banned for "Comp lobby abuse" and "racism". Lol?

I was in a lobby with some friends of mine (several of whom are new to comp TF2 formats) and cinic was in it as well. He kept telling people to switch off of certain classes because they didn't have enough lobbies (including my friend). After irritating almost everyone in the lobby, the lobby leader (not me) kicked cinic. He tried to join again and was kicked again. Someone asked why he was kicked and I responded "he was annoying". Was that mean? Probably. But that was actually the reason he was kicked. Now when trying to dick around in pubs nearly a week later I find he banned me from skial servers.

This isn't the first time I've apparently upset cinic (and the fact that I've irritated him before was probably what was the cause of this great display of maturity). A while back he raged in a lobby because he was doing poorly. He decided to take it upon himself to yell at everyone for not noticing the fact that he was getting destroyed. I believe one of the times I killed him he proceeded to type "Can you guys at least turn and around and kill this stupid scout" or something along those lines. He then continued to rage as I taunted every time I killed him.

And yes cinic, I denied your friend request because I have no idea why you would want to be friends with me (this ignoring the fact that you're apparently like a 12 year old). So congrats. I called you bad and annoying in a lobby, and you've banned me from skial. This isn't as much of an "unban" me request as it is giving you the attention you so badly crave from me for some reason. You're not good at scout. You're clearly immature. But you banned me from a week from skial servers. GG.

Stop taking HL lobbies so seriously.

Reactions: Enigma

Liam839

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
generally when a mod bans a player he has good reason for it and doesn't ban for reasons such as yours unless you had some racism in your chat logs

CRow

Sitting in Timeout
generally when a mod bans a player he has good reason for it and doesn't ban for reasons such as yours unless you had some racism in your chat logs

Well in that case, I'm sure cinic would be pleased to turn over these racist chat logs

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Well in that case, I'm sure cinic would be pleased to turn over these racist chat logs

The Racism part of the ban came in when you made the lobby title "NEW UNUSUAL NIGGA"

However since you said you were not in the lobby leader, i don't really know.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Can anyone access a player's chatlogs? I want to know, and if yes, how do i go forth with this action?

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Wait, making a racist-named lobby isn't allowed? I understand a little if it's with the skial server, but still, the lobby server isn't even connected to sourcebans as far as I know.

CRow

Sitting in Timeout
The Racism part of the ban came in when you made the lobby title "NEW UNUSUAL NIGGA"

However since you said you were not in the lobby leader, i don't really know.

I'm 100% positive I've never made a lobby title with that name. The only one that is similar to that in my lobby stats clearly demonstrates that I was not the lobby leader.

And if you don't mind me asking, why should I be banned on a skial server for something I did on tf2 lobby? I'm not saying that I agree with racism in anyway (in fact I'm strongly opposed), I'm just curious as the justification for banning someone on a skial server for saying something in a lobby*.

*this is not me being a smug. I'm actually curious haha

SPYderman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yea unless it was over mic I cant really say anything. All his chatlogs are empty on Idle, custom and normal tf2

CRow

Sitting in Timeout
Yea unless it was over mic I cant really say anything. All his chatlogs are empty on Idle, custom and normal tf2

Unless I'm mistaken (or it was in a lobby), I don't even remember the last time I was ON a skial server. Classes started and I've played tf2 like 3-4 times in the past 3 weeks, and the majority of them have been in scrims or as a ringer.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I was present one of the times CiNiC raged at this guy. All crow was really doing was typing "literally bad" when he killed CiNiC.

This Name Is False

Totally Ordinary Human
Cinic is not the immature one here. YOU are. Would somone who is mature make a thread just to say how much he hates someone? Grow up and get a life.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Cinic is not the immature one here. YOU are. Would somone who is mature make a thread just to say how much he hates someone? Grow up and get a life.
I halfway agree with this. While he was a little overzealous being all "ur terribad at da game bro", he also wanted to point out some apparently unjust admin action that was taken.

CRow

Sitting in Timeout

I never claimed to be mature. But your ad hominem is irrelevant. I never once claimed I hated cinic. I only claimed that his reason for banning me was a childish display of immaturity and "butt hurt." I'm sorry that you disagree with me pointing out (what I believe to be is) admin abuse.

edit: For the record, could I have been a little nicer about my original post? Absolutely. But I see no foul in claiming someone is immature when they banned me because they couldn't control their temper. The only claim I made that could be argued as unnecessary was when I called him bad. I'm sorry if your opinion disagrees with mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.