TEhMAn92

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Meh, nothing i really want to buy has come up on a daily deal/flash sale/community choice yet
Cmon sale, i want gaems :c

MiniTrukr

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
PLEASE VOTE FOR
Addictive - Moddable
AS THE NEXT COMMUNITY CHOICE
I BEG OF YOU

edit: lulz someone disagrees with me way after the vote. interesting.

Last edited:

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Holy fucking balls, if you bought King Arthur's Gold, have fun. Their authentication servers are absolute garbage and the game refuses to let me play multiplayer because I'm not a "Gold" member or something. I have to spam the log in button just so I can reach the authentication server. I really don't know why the devs would agree to put this on sale if they can't support the amount of people playing. Their FAQ says there should be a "New Account" button on the start screen that automatically connects my steam, but there is no such thing. A shame really since it looks fun.

TEhMAn92

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
gtawtf.png

What the hell man :L

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Holy fucking balls, if you bought King Arthur's Gold, have fun. Their authentication servers are absolute garbage and the game refuses to let me play multiplayer because I'm not a "Gold" member or something. I have to spam the log in button just so I can reach the authentication server. I really don't know why the devs would agree to put this on sale if they can't support the amount of people playing. Their FAQ says there should be a "New Account" button on the start screen that automatically connects my steam, but there is no such thing. A shame really since it looks fun.
Ok. So it turns out, after restarting my computer multiple times, redownloading the game TEN TIMES, and launching the fuck out of it, the game now decides that its my first time playing.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i dont know if i said so but i bought myself Hotline Miami earlier the sale with the little 2 dollars i had and i must say it was Great, Amazing game and i will not hesitate to buy the next one when it is out, would reccomend if it goes on Community choice

Reactions: Sir Cakez

Deer Force

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
i dont know if i said so but i bought myself Hotline Miami earlier the sale with the little 2 dollars i had and i must say it was Great, Amazing game and i will not hesitate to buy the next one when it is out, would reccomend if it goes on Community choice
i bet you didnt even get all the letters to unlock the secret B)