Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Bioshock Infinite, Starbound, Assassin's Creed IV, Wolfenstein: The New Order, and probably a few others. There isn't really a whole bunch I care about right now. :p

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Bioshock Infinite, Starbound, Assassin's Creed IV, Wolfenstein: The New Order, and probably a few others. There isn't really a whole bunch I care about right now. :p
I'm looking into buying Starbound as well, but there's so many good 3DS games coming out. D:

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i'd like the games on my wishlist but i probably wont be able to afford them, so i might grovel on beg thread
also guys if you want starbound just buy it when you can because it wont be on sale whilst in the beta

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i'd like the games on my wishlist but i probably wont be able to afford them, so i might grovel on beg thread
also guys if you want starbound just buy it when you can because it wont be on sale whilst in the beta
Don't kill my hopes and dreams

Toxik

Contributor
CS:GO, The Stomping Land, Lichdom: Battlemage, Papers Please and hopefully Watch_Dogs!

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I was going to put Watch Dog's but Ubisoft/Nvidia is gifting me a copy with my GPU. So nice of dem!