Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
what the fuck is this profile rank shit

i was gone for over a month and now i come back to find out i have to play something like 50 casual games so i can play matchmaking
a way to prevent smurfs from playing comp instantly in lower ranks. They're also giving an ingame badge for reaching rank 40 and resetting your rank. lol

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
what the fuck is this profile rank shit

i was gone for over a month and now i come back to find out i have to play something like 50 casual games so i can play matchmaking
naw dawg just play any game mode and rank up, its to kill smurfs. Shouldn't take that long.

Reactions: Meowrisa

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
How do you guys feel about the Rank 3 MM requirement? I think its a step in the right direction.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
How do you guys feel about the Rank 3 MM requirement? I think its a step in the right direction.
It's a good step, but a lot of people don't like it because they might have only been playing ESEA or other things and now they're coming back and have to grind to be able to play MM again.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
1601212_1447708692214650_4401144323036316235_n.jpg

cryuff

Scarcely Lethal Noob
For me CS:GO is game which should make me calm down, and every time i start new mm im just getting more and more angry