Deleted

Positively Inhumane Poster
people like you ruin it for the rest of us who are legit

eventually steam wont even give items back because of people abusing it like that
Nothing that I did was intentional. If I end up not getting my items back, then I will contact Steam and have them replace the cash with my items. Nor did I intend on getting hacked. So I didn't ruin anything for anyone, and I didn't abuse anything. I've only needed this once.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Nothing that I did was intentional. If I end up not getting my items back, then I will contact Steam and have them replace the cash with my items. Nor did I intend on getting hacked. So I didn't ruin anything for anyone, and I didn't abuse anything. I've only needed this once.
It sounded like you got both the money and (maybe) the items back AKA free money (without telling valve they made a mistake), which IS abuse and is how people dupe knives and expensive items.

Deleted

Positively Inhumane Poster
If you want me to do any of your guns just ask.
If you want to do mine (fingers crossed that I will actually get them back), that would be great. They're Five-Seven | Urban Hazard, USP-S | Orion, Flip Knife | Slaugher, and Glock- 18 | Water Elemental. Danke.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
dihNaXn.png

took goddamn long enough

Reactions: staticvoid

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So I got bored of casual and what not and in the past week I put on my overalls and won 10 matches.
And my rank isss

Silver Master Elite.
Is that good?

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So I got bored of casual and what not and in the past week I put on my overalls and won 10 matches.
And my rank isss

Silver Master Elite.
Is that good?
Silver Elite Master is the highest rank of the lowest division; AKA the best of the worst.

I went into Silver 4 from unranked, and now I'm Silver Elite Master after 21 wins, so I'd call it good considering it's straight out of unranked.

In the grand scheme of ranks though, it's terrible. Don't worry about it, you'll get better.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
what the fuck is this profile rank shit

i was gone for over a month and now i come back to find out i have to play something like 50 casual games so i can play matchmaking