Reporter

Administrator
Observing a cheater.

So before anything else, I've never picked up a cheat tool in retaliation to losing nor would I ever think of doing so in PvP because I want my win to feel real.

Back in the TF2 days when things became free I wasn't too heavy into PvP and got into it pretty heavily Saxton Hale and such I noticed some of the admins/owners in the more popular servers had aim that I could now confirm as a silent aimbot skial and other popular servers, Overtime I met a few players already skilled but practicing with a Aimbot and they let me watch I learned A lot mostly how ridiculously easy it is to get away with I watched this guy no HUD masking or anything playing Call of Duty, Killing floor 1 and 2, Team Fortress 2 and other PvP's for well over a year and he's never received a ban people actually think he's super skilled and only one person accused him and everyone attacked the accuser, Back to the Admins and owners thing I had one of the main admins pony friends using a Tool on video even his tool replying with "Yes" immediately coming to a stop saying okay! and a wall of text pops up not even a second later but he was walling and locking on before people came around the corner and the head security admin protected them, Another one its gone now but two admins were present in the trade server with a friend allowing them to grief and they would do 360 spins with a crit everytime on cloaked spies with pyro across the map and the admins defended them even with footage.

Back to my friend he was playing all those games never being accused or caught never receiving a ban once and these days its human nature to want to win and were also at a point where everyone has gotten very selfish, News reports coming out cheat makers caught with hundreds of thousands of dollars or millions in assets bragging about having high level clients and Games from many publishers pushing incredibly hard for radar tools seems kinda sus when you realize that cheaters love having more excuses to brush it off, So I mean PvP Gaming after the knowledge I gained from my friend I started to see the signs everywhere from alot of random players that something is sus From call of duty to battlefield to even just the more tactical games we have a epidemic that I think the publishers are hiding in fear of loosing their playerbase or heck even just taking a piece on the side but that all being said It feels like a Vast majority cheat in everything right down to even the most minor Roblox experiences with cheats that need to be made specifically for it.

Something is rotten with PvP and it doesn't take a skilled player to see with all the Evidence placed infront of us that we do have and I think its WAY bigger than any of us could imagine Simply because it is profitable.

Author: Successful-Country16

http://www.reddit.com/r/StreamersCheating/comments/18ekk6g/observing_a_cheater/