BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I apparently misinterpreted the suggestion. Without support for player voting, I am not in favor of this.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Because many people, including myself(even I don't like it though) recognize crits as a part of the game and the current weapon balancing(some weapons have no crit for a reason I guess). I can't imagine how the fixed weapon spread could negatively impact the gameplay in any way.

You've just said, people recognize crits and part of the game and current weapon balancing...
...but people also like the spread that weapons have, that's how TF2 is.
If people want competitive settings then they can play those servers, I don't think that's what casual players want.

Bubblefist

Mildly Menacing Medic
I don't think that's what casual players want.
I am also a casual player. I am here asking this with a poll because I have much fun playing with shotgun when no spread was enabled. Seperating the vote from the no crit would be also cool.

TheMiningAlex

Positively Inhumane Poster
They could be enabled by default and you could leave the votes in but then it's not much different from simply voting to enable it

Denis

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
They could be enabled by default and you could leave the votes in but then it's not much different from simply voting to enable it
I prefer this option, taking out the option to vote seems a bit drastic.