• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bottiger

Administrator
Looks like an alt account to me.
eXrleGW.png

Reactions: Truth Seeker

Gage

Mildly Menacing Medic
well looks like is kinda a lame excuse to ban someone, did you try checking the ips? Its clearly not an alt account if you look at my playtime, IP address, or the fact that I do not cheat. Sorry I had some random person on my friends list cheat on your server but there is no reason to ban me. I honestly didnt even know that guy was on my friends list ive got a shitload of people of there from years ago and recently anyone who was good in mvm got on my list. So can I get an unban?

Gage

Mildly Menacing Medic
well im not gonna troll the boards for (x) period of time to prove myself, I dont cheat. I just wanna use your cp_degroot server to level up some strange melee weps. Either way unban me or not please disassociate my account with the other I do not want to be slandered that way as it is not my "alt account"

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hey Bott, do you know why the original ban doesn't have an IP address on it from SMAC? I did this ban a while ago and I swear there was IP on it that matched his account, which is why I did the ban as well as confirming the one friend on his friends list.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Someone could have deleted it. Here's an IP from the same account on the same day he was banned, 70.39.9.54.

Looking around at his history he shows IPs from all over the US, so I don't know how reliable that is for saying whether or not it's an alt.

Bottiger

Administrator
Hey Bott, do you know why the original ban doesn't have an IP address on it from SMAC? I did this ban a while ago and I swear there was IP on it that matched his account, which is why I did the ban as well as confirming the one friend on his friends list.

I assume you deleted it.

Bottiger

Administrator
Well I don't know either, sourcebans doesn't log deletions and it is impossible for SMAC to not have the IP address.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Oh ok, so I didn't read my own comment. The reason why I took off the IP address was this thread: http://www.skial.com/threads/parabolabrar-unban-request.35800/

Because I think we determined that it wasn't him and I didn't want the account rebanned so I took off the IP. That original account had the one friend, which was Kotton, and Parabolabrar said he lived with multiple people so I assumed that was the main of the SMAC banned account because of the hours. I can't seem to find any other evidence though, so I'll unban this account as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.