Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I just want to suggest that we have a Nintendo section under "Other Games"

Right now, we have a thread that is active almost daily about Nintendo in general, however, I think with the amount of games coming out, the amount of people interested, and the amount of content being jammed into that thread we could do with a whole section. Now, I know Skial doesn't really associate with Nintendo, or console games in general, however if you look at the amount of activity on the Nintendo thread you will see it has a lot more on it than a lot of the other games threads, especially if you count past smash threads. Even talking to people on the servers, I know a lot of them have a history or are interested in Nintendo games themselves. It's a bit of a stretch, but it might bring some nice, unique users to the forum!

Anyways, I realize it's a stretch, but hey, it's just a suggestion, and a lot of us in Nintendo General would appreciate it!

Reactions: mittens

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Think about it. How many people are going to actively participate in an xenoblade chronicles thread even after its released?

I don't even know why Nintendo threads were such a big deal, considering the section now only has 3 post, 1 being a shitpost and 1 thread being abandoned.

Edit: Requestic Collecovision section
Who even said anything about a Xenoblade thread?
Sure, I am a fan of the game, but I know I am one of a small(er) fanbase, and I know no one on Skial cares about it, so I'm not making a thread on it.
I was more thinking we could have a Sm4sh thread, a Pokemon thread, ect. for multiplayer games, so that we can discuss and make tourneys.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
As much as you all talk about smash I can understand a spot for it. Im not a console fan but your tendo threads are up all the time.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Keep going.
Well there's already a Sm4sh, General, Pokemon, MK and Ganondork thread.
We could keep going with new releases as they come. Hell, even an Amiibo thread if we wanted to.
Either way, it's already accepted.

Time to stop posting and say ily to Bottiger.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well there's already a Sm4sh, General, Pokemon, MK and Ganondork thread.
We could keep going with new releases as they come. Hell, even an Amiibo thread if we wanted to.
Either way, it's already accepted.

Time to stop posting and say ily to Bottiger.
I was thinking about an ammiibo thread, but what would come out of that thread? Pictures of ammiibos? Does that seriously deserve its own thread?

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I didn't realize doing this stopped all the threads from appearing under "recent threads"

TEhMAn92

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The nintendo thread is large. I don't even see a Warframe thread.
:c
truth of the matter is hardly anyone on skial plays, most that did were ts regs that left skial shortly after they started playing, as far as i know it's just me, dash, and now turki

Last edited: