Morshu

Truly Feared Pyro
Capturar.PNG

As this screenshot demonstrates, Skial detects the word "nigerundayo" as a racial slur. However, that actually means "run away", as this scene from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure shows:
Deathrun players and JoJo fans find this expression very useful, for this reason I think it should be unbanned.

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
It's not banned it's just a warning in-case you go hard r.

When that warning pops up it doesn't tell an admin or anything it's just there so you know.

Costa

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
It's not banned it's just a warning in-case you go hard r.
It's still a bit weird because there are 2 countries names that look like the word in question, and imagine if...i don't know, we are talking about countries, recieving a "warning" because you said the name of real country is still weird.But i understand how it could be used to kind of avoid the use of the word with 2 G's and saying like "Oh i Didn't SaID tHe N WOrD I sAiD tHe NAme oF A country SmH mY HeAd!"

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Yeah but I don't think it's worth changing it. The warning literally does nothing and doesn't affect you unless you go ahead and say the N-WORD.

Sakiko

Contributor
You are hiding behind the countries/Run away or any other bs card to skirt the rules. This is why you are being warned by the server.

And yes its only because its used in that jojo trash you thought yup lets use it to trying to deal out racism, so rethink your use of it.

Last edited: