MrLupin

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
So I was thinking about a new weapon that would pay tribute to the old Manthreads/Gunboats glitch but make it official and less overpowered. It is called The Manboats and it can be equipped via a command.
Basically, the two suggested stats for the Manboats would be like this:

The Manboats Options 1:
+200% increase in air control
+60% less damage from Rocket Jumping
-50% less damage from Market Gardens on wearer
The Manboats Option 2:
+155% increase in air control
+45% less damage from Rocket Jumping
-25% less damage from Market Gardens on wearer​

Those are my two versions of the Manboats that can be tested if approved for VSH Servers. Overall, this could change the meta for Trollders if implemented.

mub

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Having the buff to air control and less damage from rocket jumping could be nice ways to make the banner items a bit more viable, as to mean we give these to them instead of making a new item.

Due do how VSH is coded, I believe it's not possible to implement the damage modifiers to Market Gardens as you requested.

MrLupin

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Having the buff to air control and less damage from rocket jumping could be nice ways to make the banner items a bit more viable, as to mean we give these to them instead of making a new item.

Due do how VSH is coded, I believe it's not possible to implement the damage modifiers to Market Gardens as you requested.
Right, I didn't knew about that part. But I agree that the gunboats can be buffed to be a viable option.

mub

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I meant the banner items, like Conch and Buff Ban. People like the gunboats how it is now so I don't see a need to edit those.