Is this a decent build for it's price?

• Total voters

Morbuzka

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
A little too cheap for me. Still needing an answer on which processor i should get during christmas (prefereably i5 or something) around the same price as my i3

That's the first time I have heard someone say "too cheap for me"
ANYWAYS...
Pull the A-4 out and pop in an A-10 Trinity, add the the extra 4GB stick of ram, boom, more expensive, and much better

BTW Black Friday Master Race
EDIT lool random new guy makes account and gives me a dumb

Morbuzka

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
You know, I don't think that a decent build for a decent price, it's a more like a really good build for a decent price.
My AMD A-4 can already run all the game, albeit at low to medium, max for source, but with that kind of graphics card and cpu, you can run all the games at high to very high, if not max.
So kudos to you, why don't you donate some of the extra money you are left off with to me :D

PK4L1F3

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
What games are you planning to play? If its just mainly minecraft, tf2 etc then the pc build will be fine. if ur going to be a hardcore gamer and want to play a resource intensive game then i suggest upgrading your graphics card. btw whats your monitors refresh rate? It's no point getting a beast rig when your frames are locked at 60. I personally recommend the new gtx 700 series. If your on a budget then just look for a AMD video card they are cheaper and provides more performance. but if u get a amd card u would not have the features from the nvidia cards such as physx.

This is just my OPINION. No hate thx :)

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
bought every part today. hoping for the best http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/2xtTp
HHefShM.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: staticvoid

Peppins

Scarcely Lethal Noob
you can change the memory, 1600 cl7 (corsair or g.skill) 1866 cl8 (same) instead 1866 cl9, price will be same or less ;-)

MikTheRipper

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
I would not buy an i3 processor, especially if you're going to do gaming.

I'd recommend at least i5 processor or i7. Next time I'm getting i7. :)