lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Logitech is a pos. always breaks for me because i use a low sensitivity and do some serious mouse whippage. Microsoft Intelli Explorer 3.0 ftw. durable and consistant.

microsoft-intellimouse-explorer-3-0-optical-mouse-silver-black-largefrontimage-320w.jpg

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
Microsoft Intelli Explorer 3.0 ftw. durable and consistant.
that's what I use (technically, a 3.0A)
came with my PC, so it has the Alienware logo as well

I use the thumb buttons for context-sensitive voice commands, mainly to call for help or call out a spy

lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
that's what I use (technically, a 3.0A)
came with my PC, so it has the Alienware logo as well

I use the thumb buttons for context-sensitive voice commands, mainly to call for help or call out a spy
although dpi is low its not the end of the world. technically the more dpi you have, the more precise you have to be with your movements. Low sensitivity + Low DPI = headshot machine

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
although dpi is low its not the end of the world. technically the more dpi you have, the more precise you have to be with your movements. Low sensitivity + Low DPI = headshot machine
It's really whatever you're used to, using low dpi doesn't guarantee any more headshots than high dpi. Went from like 600 dpi on my intellimouse to like 1600 on my deathadder and I'm doing just as well as I always have. (Did take a while to get used to though)

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
I keep my Rat 5 on the top sensitivity
Not always the best thing to do..

Scout = low sens. because hitting shots are hard
Solly, demo = mid sens. mostly to accomplish jumping techniques (if you do then in-game ('cos your not pro enough))
sniper = mid to high - to accomplish awesome headshots

Not everyone is so serious about this as me though