Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
this is what i used to have http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/store/Product.aspx?C=1154&SC=1166&ID=1547

then i broke it. so then I bought a Logitech M510 Wireless mouse, and broke that.
now I use this one a cheap standard mouse from GE, which is currently also on the verge of being broken.

I need mice that can stand up to the amount of clicking I do. Every mouse I buy, the left click stops working from excessive use. Any recommendations on this?
There's a mouse made "specifically" for Diablo 3, that's supposed to have like a super-long clicking life, I'll see if I can find it
EDIT: http://steelseries.com/products/games/diablo-iii/steelseries-diablo-iii-mouse
EDIT 2: 10 million clicks apparently...

KOS-MOS

Uncharitable Spy
There's a mouse made "specifically" for Diablo 3, that's supposed to have like a super-long clicking life, I'll see if I can find it
EDIT: http://steelseries.com/products/games/diablo-iii/steelseries-diablo-iii-mouse
EDIT 2: 10 million clicks apparently...

I'll have to look into finding a store that sells these around here. I don't like buying things if i know I'm not going to like the feel of it. That and it feels somewhat more satisfying to buy it from a store rather then online.

Phil

Wicked Nasty Engineer
i use a naga because i found the side buttons helpful when playing games like starcraft etc, i use them in fps for weapon switches and thing. heres the cataclysm version which is red
goes to 5600 dpi
warcraft-mouse.jpg

Roman

Banned
Contributor
How customizable are the buttons on the side? Can they be set to Windows shortcuts and/or macros?

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Jesus Christ.
tPki0.png

ucA3x.png

5ivoK.png

You're limited to about 8 keypresses in the "macro" option though, which I think is stupid. The naga has some other features and addons, not sure how the control panel for that particular mouse is though.

[PyroCrab] ZussyPoo

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
razer-mamba-gallery5.JPG

You can change the color of the charging dock to whatever the hell you want.

The Mamba is a good mouse overall. But if you want a cheaper one, the DeathAdder is great for FPS while the Naga is built for MMOs.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Bump.

Want it to be red.

Don't want a dumb ass design. The more sleek, the better.

No Razer. They all have dumb designs.

Diablo 3 has made me realize it's time to get a new mouse. Now.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I think the hard part is going to be finding a mostly red mouse. Red accents are doable. Most of the red-dominant mice tend to be designer mice without real function for people that need somebody else to find the power button on their computer to turn it on.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Get the R.A.T MMO mouse, it's supposed to be better than the naga and it's orange. Which is as close as you're getting to red. Unless you want to pay for the Roccat Kone +.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Get the R.A.T MMO mouse, it's supposed to be better than the naga and it's orange. Which is as close as you're getting to red. Unless you want to pay for the Roccat Kone +.
I re-checked. They get terrible reviews.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I re-checked. They get terrible reviews.
MaxPC gave it a decent review. You're being very nitpicky as evidenced by the fact that you've been looking for one for like three months now. There are several good suggestions throughout this thread and you're ignoring them because they're not red. Unfortunately there are not a lot of red mouses out there, the best you'll likely be able to do is something with red lights on it. (Mamba, Kone+, etc)

Roman

Banned
Contributor
MaxPC gave it a decent review. You're being very nitpicky as evidenced by the fact that you've been looking for one for like three months now. There are several good suggestions throughout this thread and you're ignoring them because they're not red. Unfortunately there are not a lot of red mouses out there, the best you'll likely be able to do is something with red lights on it. (Mamba, Kone+, etc)
I have an outstanding mouse currently. Unfortunately it's not manufactured anymore. Is it really so wrong to find something that I would both like and be satisfied with in the long-term? The other choice wasn't exactly a fly-by-night choice.

Edit: Never mind, ordered another mouse. Same one I currently have.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I have an outstanding mouse currently. Unfortunately it's not manufactured anymore. Is it really so wrong to find something that I would both like and be satisfied with in the long-term? The other choice wasn't exactly a fly-by-night choice.

Edit: Never mind, ordered another mouse. Same one I currently have.
Your mouse is not that great, you may like it, but it won't exactly review as well as a modern day mouse would. No single mouse has 100% amazing no trouble reviews.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
razernagamoltense01.jpg

And until they stop making ugly designs on "gaming mice" I'll just keep using this one.