Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
bestbuy had a lot of mice on display and I liked the g600. gonna try it for a while and if i like it ill keep it, otherwise they said i can return it and get a different one

ty for input
My Razer Naga just took a shit on me as well. Didn't like any at Best Buy.
Ended up ordering http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104934
Has really good reviews so I figured worth a shot.

souris-logitech-g502-proteus-core-01.jpg

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I still use my Mionix Naos 3200

It fits really good in your hand, and is usually compared to being as good as Razer Deathadders

Here's a picture:
Mionix-Naos-3200_Top_Shot.png

Reactions: JonJon

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
hope its better than the one i saw at besbuy, the one at bestbuy had a cheap plastic wheel
I'll let you know. It should be here tomorrow. I'm not too worried though. I read over 300 reviews that had nothing but good things to say about it. :)

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'll let you know. It should be here tomorrow. I'm not too worried though. I read over 300 reviews that had nothing but good things to say about it. :)
Wow.... all I can say is wow. The mouse wheel is most definitely NOT cheap plastic. It is metal. The mousewheel has a toggle to either freespin or to use standard clicking scrolling. This mouse is awesome. The accuracy on it is better than I have ever had. There is ZERO prediction and ZERO acceleration. It has custom weights. It also calibrates to whatever surface you wish to use it on, improving its accuracy even further. This thing goes above and beyond my expectations on all levels.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm reviving this thread since I faced the exact same dilemma @ozzeh did: my Logitech G9x finally started taking a nap so I'm on the market. After spending a lot of time reading reviews, specs, and feedbacks, I've decided to buy Logitech G502 from BestBuy today. Primarily because:
a) I like heavy mice
b) I like wired mice
c) I like Logitech mice.

@ozzeh - so what mouse have you ended up buying? Was it G502 or G600? If it was G502 - what was your experience with it?
@Genocide - how do you like your G502?

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm reviving this thread since I faced the exact same dilemma @ozzeh did: my Logitech G9x finally started taking a nap so I'm on the market. After spending a lot of time reading reviews, specs, and feedbacks, I've decided to buy Logitech G502 from BestBuy today. Primarily because:
a) I like heavy mice
b) I like wired mice
c) I like Logitech mice.

@ozzeh - so what mouse have you ended up buying? Was it G502 or G600? If it was G502 - what was your experience with it?

I ended up buying the G600 because all of the buttons make it great for games like GW2. The only thing I don't like about it is that you don't have weights to customize the mouse with. I would like to know how the G502 performs though as I might consider buying it too for FPS games. That is, if I can catch it on sale, I can't really justify buying a second working mouse otherwise.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
a) I like heavy mice
b) I like wired mice
c) I like Logitech mice.

Still loving it. Very very accurate mouse for FPS play. The DPI switching makes it seamless to change it up when you need to. I am very satisfied with it. It did come with the weights if thats important to you, but I havent really used them. I think the weight is comfortable without the weights. That's just preference though. Absolutely LOVE the mousewheel on this thing as its metal and feels very nice. Also, through heavy use I havent noticed as much gamer hand scum build up on it, so thats also a plus :)

Hands down the most accurate mouse I've ever owned. Zero prediction makes a huuuuge difference. Every subtle movement is taken into account, making those reflex shots all the easier.

If you are going to use it primarily for FPS, I say go for it. You won't be disappointed.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well, the mouse is great. I had to put all the weights in though. Also, this mouse is not as big as G9x and I really liked G9x particularly because my whole palm would be laying on the mouse. This one is smaller so it takes time to get used to it, but precision of this mouse is beyond great.

Keeping it.

PS. all those profiles, macros, and G-buttons fucking suck. In particular I hate "snipe" button. Nowadays mice turn into freaking standalone devices..